Big Collection Of Windows 7 Reg Tweaks

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Reign_Of_Freedom, Nov 17, 2010.

1. menaprof

menaprof MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2013
    the link is broken sir. thanks

2. Madison23

Madison23 MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2012
    Manually altering of Windows registry is extremely risky.so instead use a safe and free registry cleaner like Registry Recycler.
    I am using Registry Recycler software for years and I am happy with this utility and its performance.

3. NiMaD

NiMaD MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2013
    Why does this try to force me to a downloadmanager.exe? where are the tweaks?

4. zaino

zaino MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2010
    can you post a normal link? so f**king annoying. you cant download from that junk site.

5. Seaside

Seaside MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2012
    This link is working fine. post #166

Thanks.

6. videobruce

videobruce MDL Junior Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Can anyone update the 1st post to the new link? If would make things easier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. videobruce

videobruce MDL Junior Member

Feb 16, 2013
    But that isn't the 1st post where everyone looks first.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. compstuff

compstuff MDL Senior Member

Jan 16, 2011
    The problem doing it that way is that the actual key is created when IE is opened for the fist time and it is different for every computer but if I use a reg setting like that I am using the exact same key for any computer I setup whic is what I am trying to avoid. The script seems like the correct way to do this.

9. compstuff

Jan 16, 2011
    I am looking to integrate this setting into my images that I create with WinToolKit so the "GUI" is not an option. I am going to test mounting the hive and a manual entry to see if that works

10. compstuff

Jan 16, 2011
    I guess you missed the part where I wrote that it won't import that way and it doesn't work... I mean really do you think I would ask if it was that simple... :p

11. vymrdal

vymrdal MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2010
    Yeah, for some people it is obviously very hard to understand that someone uploaded an archive with a collection of random registry tweaks with "take it or leave it", and people have been downloading it for about 2.5 years, occasionally saying "thanks" or "link broken, please re-upload." Everyone here's been waiting for Mr. "I cannot import REG" to come and preach here about how much the help sucks. Hope this translates well to your native language:

:moon::moon::moon:

12. compstuff

Jan 16, 2011
    Well you certainly are consistent because once again you misread/misinterpreted what was said... I CLEARLY only said YOUR "HELP" sucks... actually lack of help... maybe your using a bad quality language translator because you definitely are having a serious problem with English.

PS I couldn't express my feelings any better than the emoticons you posted

13. compstuff

Jan 16, 2011