Big Collection Of Windows 7 Reg Tweaks

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Reign_Of_Freedom, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Windows Fan

Windows Fan MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2012
  2. jollydet

jollydet MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2012
    awesome cheers

3. SPJtech

SPJtech MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2011
    thanks! It will be usefull!

4. 皆さんこんにちはマギです

Feb 24, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. athabit1

athabit1 MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2010
    files are deleted from the server.

6. Prince NRVL

Prince NRVL MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2012
    nice share mate. thanks. :cool:

7. titanium1

titanium1 MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2010
    Hey guys, how do you 'install' the tweaks?... i just unzipped them into a folder on my desktop... what now? How can i make sure they are actually being used?

(fyi i used jayblok`s link)

8. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    I haven't downloaded them but a registry tweak is a file which either adds or modifies one or more setting(s) in your registry. You just double-click on a file ending in ".reg" to install it. It will prompt you that this is risky. You should always have a current backup of your PC before you fool with the registry directly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. titanium1

titanium1 MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2010
    thanks.. I`ve done it, havent noticed anything different thought look/speed wise

10. Gertudey

Gertudey MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2012
    Thanks for some good tweaks..... Goods... :)

11. Aki Maki

Aki Maki MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2012
    Can you upload it somewhere else? On mediafire.com, for example. The Deposit File link doesn't work.

12. necroman

necroman MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    Any upload is non working from first post. Can somebody reup?

13. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
  14. phukme

phukme MDL Junior Member

Aug 10, 2009
    clicked the hyperlink; ended up at multiupload where I was re-directed to depositfiles......... waited for the time countdown then got this message;
    This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.
    what's doing?

15. Joni

Joni MDL Junior Member

May 28, 2009
    Thanks for these tips.

16. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Microsoft and some other group seem to be attacking any group or script that they don't like. My Mediafire account was suspended by Mediafire because the Update installer and old update remover apparently breached copyright. This is despite the fact I wrote both both from scratch myself and that they don't infringe on copyright at all. I guess the same thing is going on with Depositfiles.

I think Depositfiles and Mediafire are 'playing ball' so what happened to Megaupload doesn't happen to them.