Big problem with booting Windows Server 2008 R2

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by edin2583, May 27, 2010.

1. edin2583

edin2583 MDL Novice

May 27, 2010
    I have a mirror of 3 discs and good there was a descent of the electrical fluid and on having tried to ignite my Sevidor the sgte shows me message of mistake

ERROR:
    "Windows Boot Manager "Windows Boot Manager
    Windows failed to start. Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. A Recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: To fix the problem:
    1. 1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
    2. 2. Choose your language settings and click "Next." Choose your language settings and click "Next."
    3. 3. Click "repair your computer."# Click "repair your computer." #

Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible" Info: The boot selection failed Because a required device is inaccessible '

I already tried to use the "repair my computer" option from the installation dvd but it does not show me the installed opperating system in list... Already I Tried to use the "repair my computer" option from the installation dvd But It Does Not Installed opperating show me the system in list ... (driver is added) (Driver is added)

Does anyone have an idea what i can do? Does anyone Have an idea what i can do?