Black Vipers Windows 10 Service Configurations (VERY USEFUL INFORMATION)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by AcuraTML, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bk109

bk109 MDL Senior Member

Aug 12, 2012
    #81 bk109, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    God Bless you Acura (ProTip - if you going to make an alt-account after rage-quitting a forum,don't use the same word combos as the ones used in the process of quitting this forum).
    Edit: As you keep insulting this web forum calling it a rag,why don't you spare yourself all the grief of being in our "raggedy" community an' delete now?

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #82 PaulDesmond, Aug 24, 2015
    I cannot see any useful contribution on MDL since you signed in. You're in a dream BV is still the guy, no?:p

edit: You're the same clown who opened the thread, no?:eek:

3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    It is time to close this useless thread

:closed:

4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #85 Michaela Joy, Aug 24, 2015
    I have reported your post. I see no reason to insult another member because they are hypothesizing about something that appears to be true.

Perhaps you are not of the metal to be a member here.

And I don't make that statement lightly.

On a lighter note...

IN BEFORE THE BIN :eekout:

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

hun, this is an orchestrated campaign with a sudden end :D

6. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    not so, paul; ever since w8 i feel i walk in a dungheap. and it smelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    to me the campaign smells and there is a certain odor coming out of the OS as well

8. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    I stopped at Windows 7. I got turned off to Windows 8+ because of all the problems with Cubase. Windows 7 works perfect for Me. And I don't see myself going back (or forward)

My touch screen PC will probably have some form of Linux. But the jury is still out for that.

9. TCM

TCM MDL Addicted

Aug 25, 2011
    He has been "paying" for an MSDN subscription since 1999 and never actually had the money to do so for 16 years? Are you f**king kidding me? He's been buying all this stuff and continuing to maintain it without a single penny of income? Or why does he list all these expenses that reach back 16 years as a reason to beg for cash now?

Give me a f**king break. He's not the only person on the planet to have a hard time. If you buy thousands of dollars worth of MSDN subscriptions over 16 years without actually being able to afford them, you're nothing but stupid.

No matter what you do, know your finances and if your hobby requires more than you can afford or finance with itself, then it's time to turn down the notch.

10. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

Here I'm on old Steinberg Wavelab for some mixing/correcting files and have no further problems with. The funny Steinberg "van Zutphen" stereotool for MP3 as a plug in on winamp makes me happy. Was on the recording trip years ago and collected many soft and used them but it turned out that I better stuck with my instruments and my original profession ... lol

11. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @Paul: Ich habe gerne Cubase seit 3.55. Vor kurzem ich beschlossen, eine legitime
    Recording Studio in meinem haus, und ich schaute auf die Alternativen zu Cubase.
    Nicth allzu gut. :(

Also machte ich die investition. Und dann war es von Native Instruments, und dann Arturia.
    Ich selbst ich pensioniert. Wie Sie, ich habe nur die gespielte Musik als Hobby.
    Der Ausdruck "nich beenden Sie ihren Tag job" in dem Sinn kommt. :)

I needed to use a translator. I have not spoken German in many years.

12. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    how to "pay" for MSDN for 16 years without money? Subscription has to be renewed every year. If I would not renew next month, no more funny files would appear in the jukebox though.
    This story stinks like all that hype upon that clown :eek:

13. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

nice attempt but these translators are not perfect yet. I know what you mean .. lol
    My hobby was and still is playing Jazz music with my little band if my old buddies get up their asses and make a little setup in the local Jazz-club where I made a recording 1980 with a Nakamichi Tri-Tracer recording device second to none.
    Oh hun, I could tell stories about stuff beyond IT biz ... lol

14. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    man kan so manchmal nachdenken, mj, ganz ohne musik.. ;)

15. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

no music - not me, it is part of my life and I only can recommend real music to everyone: I mean music but no useless noise to be exact

16. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    for all ppl who want to download files from Jukebox of X-files section can say a happy THANK YOU to Mr Ice-T or BV etc as I shut down my machine until this idiot gets punished. All further attempt with new accounts of that idiot will result in same fashion. Nice day clowns

17. Leadbelly

Leadbelly MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2010
    Now lets not start a war, we all know what happened last time.

18. TCM

TCM MDL Addicted

Aug 25, 2011
    That's my point. Somehow he _had_ the money. Or rather, he had the money for MSDN and all the technical gadgets, but went into debt for the more important stuff like, I don't know, food and housing?

That's if he actually is in debt and doesn't just like to have all that money back since it would be nice. He's either grossly incompetent with money or a liar - nobody you should give money to.

19. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    to be precise: I didn't start a war and I'm fine without the jukebox since I own all files. I wished I could distribute them in a nice manor like in the past but I refuse to talk to idiots who intentionally insult me personally. I probably have hit a nerve there which made someone unhappy. I don't care upon such poor individuals since they come and go. My time is not limited and I can close my jukebox as long as I wish to even if I pay a lot for it: I can afford it without a debt back into 1999 or such