BlackBerry Messenger 8.0.0.94

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Chrystopher, Nov 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Excuse me, just now i've updated my BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) to the latest version 8.0.0.94 throught the notification from my BlackBerry World. But why the new version is so slow on my Curve 9320? When i'm chatting with people, it's okay but the menu is the problem. it's too slow. Please someone help me to fix this slow problem :worthy:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shauna

Shauna MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2013
    Hello Chrys,

I have a bb 9700, I had that problem and it was driving me crazy too. I found that after wiping my phone, it started working normally, so it's no longer slow and freezing, but now, i cant change my pics. Well I change them, but the person i am talking to on the other end tells me i have up the same pic, even though on my side, it changed.

Try wiping your phone, but ensure to do a back up of your info and apps first.

3. ar_seven_am

ar_seven_am MDL Senior Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Downgrade back to the previous version, it have been reported the version 8 is very slow in performance...

Wiping ur phone will not help at all if still use the 8 version, currently it takes too much resources in application memory...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I don't like to wipe all of my data including my BBM Contacts :unsure:

Yeah, i've downgrade my BlackBerry Messenger to the 7 version ;)