Bluescreen Windows 7 x 86 Ultimate!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ShareAll, Jul 9, 2010.

1. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Dude, you must install a program by Nvidia called System Tools, then install the "Performance" part of the program. That will install a modern ntune program that lets you control the fan speed and clock speeds. The control panal by default does not have that option.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

Well gives me a map with some shortcuts if I click on one my pc reboots and i'm not anymore able to acces normale mode etc. If shareall would make a screenshot with showing where he clicked I would appreciate that...

4. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Your right that something is VERY wrong. You have all the data on the left and i have NONE. Just had to go "Safe Mode" again. Got the damn bluescreen.

5. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

This is why I didn't want our threads get merged no1 even cares about what I say...

6. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
    I'm not sure what you ask for my friend. Is it maybe the downloadlink from nvidia? I got it here before from Sam, just scroll back and you will find it...

7. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Just follow the steps that Sam gave to me.
    "to get to the part where I told you, open nvidia control panal, then go to the section "Performance," accept the eula, then go the first section of performance"
    Then you will get that extra after doing this. And since we both seem to have the same trouble with same grafic card, then the easiest thing for you would be to just go back and follow all the steps that have been given so far to me. Like that we can be on the same page about this ;-)

8. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

performance section? i kinda cant find this:S

9. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
  10. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Seriously - repeated bluescreens, wierd display including break ups, lines etc- works for a while then breaks

You have a hardware problem and if you don't resolve it soon it will die - it will certainly get worse. To my way of thinking your graphics chip is in trouble and needs replacing - I hate trying to stuff my big fat fingers into the tiny innards of a laptop so I'm stuck with a desktop.

11. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
  12. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ shareall, also with all these attempts with different drivers maybe a fresh install of windows wouldn't go wrong.

13. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
    I tried the reinstall, but not a clean, just new with overwriting. I will try now Sam's driver he gives the link to.

14. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

And I'm not anymore able to acces my pc anymore... Stays at windows 7 logo and rebooting then doing system repair then it's going to an earlyer point of the pc it says,and then same problem over and over.. I need to do a reinstall?

15. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
  16. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

Shareall did you had this problem too ? If yeas how did you solved this?

17. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
    I got all that also, but it has always so far worked to get back to windows in "normal" or "safe mode". So it seems in your case that it has gone to far with the trouble. Try to reinstal Windows 7 "make a clean reinstall" and see. If not, then you gonna have to change the grafic card or even the whole motherboard.

18. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

My computer won't get back in normal mode.. I insterted a win7 cd and my pc won't open it what could I do now to reinstall my pc