Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 (BCM2070) Windows 8 driver/Bluetooth Suite for Windows 8/ 8.1

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by jelalpalenzuela, Jun 13, 2014.

1. jelalpalenzuela

jelalpalenzuela MDL Novice

Jun 13, 2014
    hi guys. since this is my first post/thread, I'm going to share you some tips on how to get a Bluetooth Software/suite for Broadcom BCM2070 adapters that works flawlessly in Windows 8/ 8.1. :smartass:

first, open on this link: support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS032438
    (it points you to the lenovo site and it says this one is for lenovo but it doesn't matter anyway 'cause I installed it on my Samsung laptop and it works like a charm.)
    -what's important is you are installing a Bluetooth software for Broadcom BCM2070 for windows 8...

alternatively, here's a direct link for that: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/thinkcentre_drivers/s1blt03us17.exe

next, download and install the driver/software. - but before installing this software/driver, uninstall the existing drivers on your pc/laptop first!

if problems occur after installing this, please update the driver via windows update or the device manager. that's all for now. hehehe..:biggrin: