[BUGS / ISSUES REPORT] Windows 8 Consumer Preview Build 8250

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Windows4live, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    This issue happens due to VGA driver problem.

2. santoshcoolhere

santoshcoolhere MDL Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Windows 8 Reboot Loop

i am facing this strange problem...my windows 8 worked fine for many days but suddenly it wont boot. i didnt change any software/hardware settings....everytime i try to start it, it simply reboots..cant even get into the safe mode....but on the other harddisk, my hackintosh works perfectly....i read in other forums that it is a bug and an update is also received...i did a full software update the other day and made sure that my system is updated with the latest patches....can any one help me ?? reinstalling is not an option..

My Specs:

Core i5 2500K 3.3Ghz
    ASUS P8 H77 M-Pro
    8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Ram
    ATI 4670 1GB DDR3 Graphic Card (to be updated to 6870)
    500GB Primary Disk (Windows 8)
    160GB Secondary Disk (Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4)
    500GB External Drive (Backup)

3. NCS

NCS MDL Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Just remember that this is a beta and has bugs...many of which can be fixed by up-dating drivers and software. also remember to go to task manager and disable programs from starting up when booting..this will increase boot up time of windows ..If anyone is having problems just e-mail me at dnationsr@gmail.com and I can probably have a solution for your problems.

4. c-dan

c-dan MDL Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Solved! The metro app background color changer was the issue (registry issue)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...