Can anybody please merge all of these Windows 10 threads?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by SNaRe, Jul 13, 2015.

1. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    #21 WaltC, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    #22 Evides, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Agreed, try searching for some valuable info in a 100+ pages topic... :D
    I actually guess that most 'new' visitors try searching the forum for a while but give up eventually and just take a shot.

But isn't that what's a forum is all about, if you want to maintain a succesfull forum like this it takes time and effort from the mods and admins, there's no time to get lazy...

P.S. I'm a big shot on an ISP-forum and get to answer the same questions over and over again, that's my job.

3. everesee

everesee MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2012
    don't merge them, DELETE all of them (evil laugh)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Better than cluttering up... :mushy:
    And while I'm at it... why does it take 20 or more posts before an new visitor can post a link or recieve notification emails..?
    The only thing that comes from this that you scare them away...

5. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    It would be a whole lot better if there were 20 short threads rather than one or two long ones. The less threads you have, the longer they get, and the more repetitive questions there are. I say "Let there be threads!" I think that with MORE threads, there will be less clutter.

6. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    oh for crying out loud
    These threads will be DOA in two weeks, be patient

7. Zeblade

Zeblade MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2007
    haha wanna be mods. Always someone has to post CLOSE THIS, post the RULES to you haha.

Then you come to THERE site and try to tell THEM what THEY should close? Ouch...who are you? Then make a useless thread.

8. labvxe

labvxe MDL Expert

Mar 24, 2015
    DELETE ALL OF THEM!
    No merge!!!

9. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    I am actually with deletion after MS opens the gates to the new builds. Everything in them will be rehashed again after release anyway hehe

Until then, might as well keep them kinda like how MDL keeps me around lmao

10. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    #30 Muerto, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021

11. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    I was about to say the same
    It's a disaster with people creating useless threads...

12. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Are you denying MDL cash from all the rubbish that gets posted and all the hits that it gets ?!

13. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    it gets worse after release. This is nothing lol

14. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    That is so crazy! I think the mods have better things to do than to approve each, and every post. The thing to do is to just chill, and let it slide. When people react to crazy posts, the crazy post writers get crazy, and right even more crazy posts.

15. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    This has to happen as nobody ever listens to
    :closed:
    It's the same people all the time. You tell them thread closed and they come back and create new one...

This business of creating new useless threads all the time has got to stop...
    Looking through the forums... MDL is out of control... Useless threads all over the place and mods are nowhere to be found :weep:

16. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    In case my post gets deleted in other thread

------------------------------------------

From now on threads should just require moderator approval....
    So trash threads like these don't get created again :D

I'm so tired of seeing useless posts and bunch of people fighting over stupid stuff everyday here at mdl.

So it should go like this

1. Pretty much every single thread here needs to be deleted.
    2. Moderator approval for new threads ASAP

Look... We've got all sorts of junk from even threads that haven't been seen for almost a year.... Useless!!!

I want one day! One day! where I can come to MDL and not have to see this type of trash...

It ruins the fun in everything... Having to tell people to close a thread every single time...

It's always the same people every time creating the stupidest threads ever...
    You tell them thread closed! And they come back and create something else useless! :wallbash:

17. Mrox2

Mrox2 MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I'm tired of useless "FAKE LEAKS" Topics too, I agree on merge.

18. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    A member 7 days and all these demands, Mods will ban who they wish:D

19. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    So you are upping your post count by complaining, and you haven't been here but a week?

20. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    No sir. Just cause the account was created recently doesn't mean anything. I've looked at the forums for a long... Long while now