Can anybody please merge all of these Windows 10 threads?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by SNaRe, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    #41 Muerto, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021

2. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    And I as well. :)

@EFA11: Perhaps it's time to hand out copies of the official "Butthurt" form. Everybody who has gripes can file their respective forms with a management representative. :)

Contrary to popular belief, this is -NOT- a Microsoft forum. This is a bunch of people sharing their opinions and posting what they think is relevant about Windows 10.

In my experience, the staff only responds to posts that are malicious, or are potentially damaging to MDL.

-Every- one of us here is afforded something by the MDL staff which is very rare, and almost non-existent in other forums; the ability to say what you want to say (within reasonable limits)

If you want that right, you have to be prepared to give that right to others.

Take my opinion for what it's worth. :)

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    FYI, we're actively watching the forums & a mass pruning is on the way.

:rolleyes:

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Tito, maybe I sound sarcastic in my previous post, but I don't mean that!
    Truly I believe this strategy makes a great time for MDL. It's amazing the reaction Windows 10 has created over people!
    Perhaps this is one of the most seen Windows related sites in the entire world. And like EFA11 says wait till RTM hits the surface lol

6. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    Yes! My feedback was heard :D

Thanks so much bud :) :) :)