Can Someone PLEASE Tell me what this means?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by nikkimclaughlin, Sep 13, 2011.

1. nikkimclaughlin

nikkimclaughlin MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2011
    I am trying to obtain information on a purchase that was made with my debit card from this site on 9/5/2011. Every time I enter the card number and the name on the card this is what I get back:

*************************************************************************************************

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 55: getLine 56: {Line 57: return (DateTime)Session["mp3support_RequestDate"];Line 58: }Line 59: }

Source File: e:\VHOSTS\myonlinebilling.com\index3.aspx.cs Line: 57

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] index3.get_RequestDate() in e:\VHOSTS\myonlinebilling.com\index3.aspx.cs:57 index3.ButtonFind1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\VHOSTS\myonlinebilling.com\index3.aspx.cs:177 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3623; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Me and my husbands computers were hacked and all information stolen ... this purchase showed up with in hours (with more the next day) of us realizing our home network had been accessed. I found a "fake" drive (Q: drive) in my husbands laptop with key blob info and all sorts of other stuff left in it. apparently stuff was being Cached there and then extracted .. the last extraction happened on 9/8/2011 at 8:24am after we thought we were okay again ... to make a long story short Microsoft security techs took control of my computer that evening and exctracted 128 different virus files out of it ... had to take both laptops back to factory settings to erradicate the problems. I am not a tech person at all ... I am just trying to figure out why I can not obtain purchase info when I am the REAL card holder. any Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

2. nikkimclaughlin

nikkimclaughlin MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2011
    I don't even know if I posted this on the correct thread .... Sorry if I didn't. I just really am in need of assistance. :wacko:

3. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...