Can we change Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation ISO to Retail ISO?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by SaFaRi, Sep 4, 2012.

1. SaFaRi

SaFaRi MDL Novice

May 19, 2011
    I just want to know,can we change the Enterprise evaluation ISO which is available for public download to Retail or VL by tampering some files in the ISO?

If yes then how?

Thanks

2. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    Use some time searching this forum, you are not the first asking this, and sure not the last. You can't convert the trial to a working iso file now. They have the timebomb in the software.
    Why not use the RTM files found on this forum?

3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Surely.... a delta needed ;)

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    forget it. It doesn't work but only brings more confusion into useless stuff. Load a real version of W8 and activate it by any kind available methods. This eval crap stuffs the forum with unnecessary question which cannot be answered

5. head31337

head31337 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    You know its funny you brought this topic up. Last night I downloaded a copy of 2012 Server from Microsoft with an live account I had at my old college. I started going through the files and will admit when it comes to Slipstreaming and unnattended I have done a lot of back a year ago with 08 server and win 7 and can honestly say that I'm going to be drinking a lot of coffee and reading. I found some interesting information within the .xml files that you can find in sources and you may want to compare these with the differnt editions. I will be comparing soon but currently just started looking yesterday.