Can't Receive or Forward Photos in Gmail & Hotmail

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jbana, Jun 25, 2011.

1. jbana

jbana MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2010
    #1 jbana, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
    Win 7 Ult. with all updates installed, IE9 & Firefox, Hotmail & Gmail with Gmail as my default. Previously IE8 but with same problem. Avast 6.0.1125 Anti Virus
    After installing the many Microsoft Updates released in early June 2011, I can not receive almost all photos that are imbedded with emails Sent to me, but I can receive the physically Uploaded & Attached photos by downloading them. Also I can not Forward these emails or any other emails with imbedded photos because the receiver gets the email text but not with the photos. If I physically Attach a photo they can open it. Sometimes I can open & view photos one time, but when I go back to the email here's just a blank box with either a Red X or a small icon in the top left corner. I have tried Incredimail & Windows Live Essentials Mail, but the problem is still there Any help, or advice to at least point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

2. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Hit & Hold the CTRL Key, then select Forward. It'll create a EML file and should work. Add your email affliliates and then send it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...