Changing ACER logo in boot screen in BIOS

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by kitaioza, Jun 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. kitaioza

kitaioza MDL Novice

Jun 9, 2008
    ok....i`ll try now to make just the same format logo and then we`ll built bios together, ok?

thank you petar!

2. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Wouldnt be easyer if just post me the logo you like and I will resize and compress it for you.
    And while we are at building bios, I can add a SLIC for you if you like, just tell me which one.
    Acer I presume...:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Just for information, I found a perfect and safe way to edit any logo, and end up with a picture of same size, copresion, and also to contain at the same time, monohromatic, 4-bit, 8-bit and 16-bit picture in it, just as this Acer logo is.
    I've tested the whole proces on my mobo and it works perfectly....:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. thuvn205

thuvn205 MDL Novice

May 11, 2008
    #24 thuvn205, Jun 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2008

That's good news cuz it looks hard to do with Acer Laptop before. Anyway can we base on these steps to remove the User & supervisor password>?? I mean we will disable this function. :)

Iam get trouble with both passwords after "Repair shop" reflash my Bios to it origial, now I have no way to access my BIOS due no unkown password.

My Laptop is Acer 3620 and using Modded Bios SLIC 2.0 by China4ever.

5. magetan_flasher

magetan_flasher MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2011
    nice info brother:)