Cheap Quad-core Phone Laude S500 with air gesture working great

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by brunochan, May 22, 2014.

1. brunochan

brunochan MDL Novice

May 6, 2014
    I just got my package, Laude S500 Android phone with US$ 89.99.
    It works great, much better than I thought. First of all, the Laude S500 looks like Samsung S5 a lot, but I didn't actually hold S5 in hand before, so couldn't compare more with the touch, though the S500 feels really comfortable when holding in one hand.
    Before I ordered the phone, I didn't have much expectation in the srceen as the 960 x 540 pixels resolution, but in fact, the display isn't as bad as I expected. In simple terms, the display is the biggest surprise. :D
    Besides, I used to hate Android system, because I got a Motolora phone before, and it went terrible. It stuck all the time. But this one, runs on Android 4.2.2, and goes so smooth. I don't play games, but I watch online vedio often. So far, It did a really good job on 1080P movies.
    But after all, you can tell that this is not the so called "high-end" cellphone from the price, It can't not satisfied me in every aspects, such like camera. Sorry for the selfie lovers. :biggrin:
    There're some bonus functions, like SMS direct calling which I think is really convenient. Because I'm not text lover, when someone text me, I just keep the phone near my ear, and the quit call was done!
    Anyway, Laude S500 is still a pretty choice for whoever cash strapped, just like me.. :p

2. mobear

mobear MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2011
    hi there brunochan,hows the phone?i have been looking at the site you got it from,jeez its cheap lol,and thnx for the heads up on this