Chew-WGA 0.6

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rohanmishra, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baller2319

baller2319 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    Thank you this was the only loader that activated windows on my dell xps 400

2. rohanmishra

rohanmishra MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Thank you anemeros. I am honored. :)

3. P40L0

P40L0 MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks so much guys! Waiting for 0.7!! ;)

4. Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    Well... almost there! I've tried every other loader on a clean install (each one) and they all have failed. Now with this, everything is OK except the "wga logon notifications" which FAILS.

So, W7 is not activated neither. Do you know what might be going on? It's the latest MSDN 7600 release. Will this error be fixed with v0.7?

Thanks anemeros for your hard work!!!

5. rohanmishra

Jul 30, 2009
    @ Dan_Aykroyd Yes it is fixed in the next version. :)

6. Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    Wow... great then! I'll be here waiting! And if you want me to beta test it (and report feedback to you) I'd be glad! (I've already PMed the author about it, as he posted).

Thanks guys

7. pezzonovante

pezzonovante MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Is there a way to uninstall this crack without reinstalling Windows?

8. Bagheera

Bagheera MDL Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Okay even when i had serious doubts about this cracking method.. i like the way you react with respect to this and also i have respect for the work that you have delivered.

Greetz from the Netherlands.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. rohanmishra

Jul 30, 2009
    @ luxury54 The issue has been sorted out in the next version.

10. Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    Do you have an estimate rohan of when we may have the next version available?

11. majnoo

majnoo MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2009
    after trying the all the hell from the scene this is the only crack that worked for me

12. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    That is because it is not actually an activatior. it alters several files to make your computer say activated, and stops the trial counter. While this works well for computers incompatible with loaders, it isn't truly activated.

13. rohanmishra

Jul 30, 2009
    @ Dan_Aykroyd I thought it would be released in a 1-2 days.
    But I think anemeros is actually working on uninstall option of Chew, that is why some extended time.

14. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    What the heck; it does not matter, for as long as the windows nag to activate is gone forever, and win7 functions as it should.

15. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    forward your date and open notepad. you'll be plagued with nags every time you open notepad or control panel, well in some cases anyway.

16. rohanmishra

Jul 30, 2009
    @ runoades This is happening with some systems. All I can say is just wait for some more time. :)
    v0.7 is getting ready.

17. Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    Is there any link, info or something as to WHY some computer does't work with loaders? My HP HDX Dragon doesn't activate with ANY loader that I've tried! How come it doesn't work? Shouldn't it all be the same for every computer?

I mean... it's a boot sector in every PC, an emulation of the BIOS in every PC and a fresh install of the same W7 build in every PC!!! So why doesn't it work with some? :eek:

Anyway... 0.7 can't come soon enough! I'm here waiting :cool:

Besides this, is there any other "activator / cr**k / etc" I could try to see if it works?

I've tried 7Loader by Orbit & Hazar, Chew 0.6, WoW, another called über something, and some others I've found that I don't even recall, always running a fresh installation for each of them.

18. runoades

runoades MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    I see. Okay. Do you know when will be ready?