Chuck Norris - Your favourite !

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ennio, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ennio

ennio Guest

#1 ennio, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

EDIT: The favorite is misspelled on purpose and I don't want to be a competition to any CN web site. This thread is "a joke" and anyone should consider this thread just as "a joke".
    Add facts that you like, one per post if possible, and don't mind if anyone posted here before. This is just for fun.

2. ennio

ennio Guest

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

3. ennio

ennio Guest

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won. :) The best.

4. ennio

ennio Guest

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

5. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    I must say i love all of the facts bout chuck norris so its hard mentioning one :p

But one might be when he's doing push ups he's actually pushes earth down.

6. ennio

ennio Guest

You deserve rep+1 for every post, but the toilet paper is the best. Great post.

7. ennio

ennio Guest

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

8. ennio

ennio Guest

When the Boogie man goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. :D

9. ennio

ennio Guest

You are welcome, and I agree for the roulette. Good stuff.

10. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Chuck Norris is so tough he sh*ts real bullets.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    To make baseball more fun Chuck Norris uses a hand grenade for a ball...... :D :D :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Who is this Chuck norris?

13. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    #13 pkaji123, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
    Let me too join!!
    Canouna that toilet paper was really funnt...
    +1...
    Chuck Norris can tie his shoes with his feet.

14. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    #14 pkaji123, Mar 26, 2010
    Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING.

Chuck Norris uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth.

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous.

15. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    #15 pkaji123, Mar 26, 2010
    Upon hearing that his good friend, Lance Armstrong, lost his testicles to cancer, Chuck Norris donated one of his to Lance. With just one of Chuck's nuts, Lance was able to win the Tour De France seven times. By the way, Chuck still has two testicles; either he was able to produce a new one simply by flexing, or he had three to begin with. No one knows for sure.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Chuck Norris cannot predict the future; the future just better f**king do what Chuck Norris says.

Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the f**k Chuck Norris is.

16. ennio

ennio Guest

This one is new for me and it is really good. +1 rep from me as well.

17. ennio

ennio Guest

Tabasco is great.
    This Chuck Norris thread will kill our ability to give the reputation points.
    So, when Chuck is in question something must be killed.

18. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Why man what's up the matter,this is the real chit-chat thread,laughing makes us feel healthy...

19. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Yep, that's right :D

pkaji123 & canouna

+1 rep for each :cheers: