Chuck Norris - Your favourite !

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ennio, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ennio

ennio Guest

#21 ennio, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    (OP)
    Chuck Norris can modd BIOS without a SLIC

@Pkaji123,
    I must admit that I have placed you on the "Ignore List" by mistake, yet deep inside I had feeling that one day you will ask that unthinkable question, about Chuck Norris. You placed words "who" and "Chuck Norris" in one sentence. That is blasphemy. I hope Chuck Norris will not see this because:
    "Chuck Norris can modd BIOS without a SLIC" :D

2. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    I can understand you ennio because
    "Chuck Norris can install Windows 7 From an XP disc"

3. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
  5. ennio

ennio Guest

+1 rep for both Anemeros and Dareckibmw. Good stuff from both.

6. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

There is in fact an "I" in Norris, but there is no "team"... not even close.

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the other.

Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be the next black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs. Chuck Norris.

7. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    In recent years there have been devastating natural disasters around the world one of wich was a tsunami. This was believed to be due to the earths tectonic plates moving against each other. When in fact it was actually because Chuck Norris was swimming back stroke acroos the paciffic for his morning workout. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    #28 anemeros, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
    Chuck Norris never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself, out of fear.

Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

Chuck Norris can exhale from his mouth and inhale through his nose at the same time, while sneezing with his eyes wide open.

9. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  10. ennio

ennio Guest

One of my favorite:
    "When Chuck Norris was born, only the doctor was crying." :D :D :D

11. ennio

ennio Guest

#31 ennio, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    (OP)
    I am proud to say that, it was a moment when I was inspired with this forum and Chuck Norris.

12. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin that he built himself. Nice one, canouna! LOL

13. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    Chuck Norris can pick-pocket you even if you forgot your wallet at home. ;)

14. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  15. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Really nice Derrick and alextheg
    +1 for each...
    btw for anemeros it says"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later"
    sorry

16. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    New Group!!!

Guys I have created a new group called "Chuck Norris Fans",please feel free to join there....

17. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

18. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

19. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

20. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Bill Gates thinks he’s Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris actually laughed. Once.
    When a bug sees Chuck Norris, it flees screaming in terror, and then immediately self-destructs to avoid being roundhouse-kicked.
    Chuck Norris compresses his files by doing a flying round house kick to the hard drive.
    “I’m a PC and Windows 7 was Chuck Norris’ idea!” :D