Chuck Norris - Your favourite !

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ennio, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Trinket

Trinket MDL Senior Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Why not just accept you had poor taste that time? Why go extreme and delete your account? You made a mistake, so what? Forums have to be moderated, it's just that simple. When you join a forum it had certain rules -- you were fine with those for a long time, right? So, maybe you were wrong this time and did not adhere to the rules you accepted membership under. So just say, sorry, won't happen again and keep making jokes. Right? If Chuck Norris had given up this easy, how could he ever have developed his roundhouse kick? See? ;)

2. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    #482 dareckibmw, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Very funny....... i do love irony. :D:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah, kinda sad he gone. I got once bitch-slap here for posting something I shouldn't, but that's OK, I deserved that, rules are rules.
    I hope he come back as enniorris or something :D

5. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    LMAO! :roflmao:

6. kingedwards

kingedwards MDL Junior Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I was able to hack in to the pentagon. All I had to do was type "Chuck Norris" at the login screen.

Chuck Norris stares bios down until they give him the password.

Once a month Chuck Norris has sex with every woman in the world. Why else would they bleed?

7. kingedwards

kingedwards MDL Junior Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Chuck Norris once won a marathon without taking a step. He let everyone get a head start and then destroyed their hopes and dreams by unzipping his pants.

8. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009

AWWW Chucks..Please consider returning Ennio
    I've read your other post and saw that this was not your only issue, However,....

"All things are only transitory. "
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

9. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Hospitals are also known as "Chuck Norris Recovery Centers". This applies doubly to the maternity wards.

10. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    The last person who made eye contact with Chuck Norris was Stevie Wonder

Chuck Norris has never won an Oscar for acting as a killer machine, because he's not acting.

11. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Interesting quote :)

12. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Chuck Norris can buy a beer in a pharmacy.

Chuck Norris can breathe in a vacuum.

13. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Chuck Norris can connect a firewire cable to a USB-Hub.

Chuck Norris measures his pulse with Richter Scale

14. richead

richead MDL Novice

May 16, 2010
    Enough !!!!! Wheres MR T when you need a REAL MAN!!!!!!

15. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Playgirl magazine once asked Chuck Norris to appear naked in an issue, Chuck laughed at the opportunity saying “there isn’t enough paper in the world to contain my bearded member”. He then killed the editors simply by unzipping his pants.

16. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Chuck Norris is currently in a legal battle with the makers of Bubble Tape. Norris claims "6 Feet of Fun" is actually the trademark for his penis.

17. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Chuck Norris can’t test for equality because he has no equal.

Chuck Norris doesn’t have disk latency because the hard drive knows to hurry the hell up.

18. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Under his bed, looking for Chuck Norris?

I heard he developed that habit shortly after visiting Chucks Real-Man-School... :D