Clearing "Problems" From Windows Action Center?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jetjock, Sep 14, 2011.

1. jetjock

jetjock MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Does anyone know of a way to clear all of the problems from the Windows Action Center? I really don't want to "Check for Solutions" because there are none for the problems that have been recorded. The list is getting pretty long and I'd just like to clear it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    see here, this may do u

action ctr.jpg

just elect NEVER CHECK and be done

3. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    ACRSN, wuzzzzzup!!!!! u live in the action center dude :roflmao:

4. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    i'm logged into my xp at the moment, but i'm pretty sure you can clear them from the same window in the action center...

5. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
    acrsn I see you have a new avatar since I was last here. It's nice, but I liked the DARPA F-15 also.

Thanks to all for the info, but I'm not looking for a way to prevent new warnings; I'm trying to get rid of the ones that are already there. I've already shut off almost all the warnings, but there is a load of them already there from about a year of use.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
    If you can, I can't find the spot. :confused:

7. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
    Nope, still just telling me how stop new warnings. I'm trying to remove the list of warnings in the Action Center that have already occurred since I installed Win 7. However, I just bit the bullet and told Windows to check for solutions and that finally got rid of them! Thanks.