[Closed] Testers Locked from Big Muscle's New Aeroglass Build

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by dhjohns, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace2

Ace2 MDL Expert

Oct 10, 2014
    I see NO download for rs1_14393_669_x64_rel, still need to login :confused:

2. genenioo

genenioo MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2007
    #22 genenioo, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    Are we going to have to wait two months before we get an installer? Can you finish the 64-bit and have an installer for that before you work on the 32-bit version? I would think only a very small percentage of users are still running 32-bit.

I had a business for 25 years and I know it's difficult to put up with complainers, especially unreasonable ones. Remember, though, that complainers are just a small minority and most customers are very reasonable people who rarely, if ever, have problems. It just doesn't seem that way because the complainers make so much noise.

3. slayer9450

slayer9450 MDL Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Definitely. I am one of those of people that appreciates BM's efforts towards making Microsoft's pile of s**t usable.

4. michaelmyers

michaelmyers MDL Member

May 28, 2015
    You need a half-assed glass effect to be able to use Windows? Sad lol

Trolls? No. Most of the complainers are mad because they donated a while back and were told it wasn't enough when he never said you HAD to donate a certain amount.

Most of his defenders happen to be the same exact few people that defend him on other sites.

Whenever a build is released that "works", always happens to fall right when an update to Windows breaks it. Collect a bunch of donations promising a good build. Release build once you get a nice little amount. Suddenly build no longer works because of updates to Windows. Nothing suspicious at all going on there.

5. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    When donations are made mandatory, they are no longer donations, they are subscriptions or fees, I know people who have had their Paypal accounts frozen, funds taken, and tax guys informed when they started playing games like that on a 'Donation' funded site

That said, why all the bitching about some lame glass effect that was killed years ago? Grow up

6. willow31

willow31 MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2016
    How use exprimental build of aero glass for windows 10? There is no install exe.

7. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    #27 dhjohns, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. crypticus

crypticus MDL Senior Member

Jun 29, 2015
    just instal from normal setup. then open in safe mode and replace files with that test folder... restart computer. done.

9. bigmuscle

bigmuscle MDL Junior Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Sure.. just because there is no such testing build.

Thank you for your post - it is just another exemplary lie of complainers. Why? Because this never happened. As I already said miliontimes, the amount of donation does NOT matter.
    The paradox is that the creator of topic is NOT a donator himself and he complains that I angered donators. I just do not understand how - so I asked for explanation and I did not got it.

Sure, that is why it is explicitely stated on my website. But if you think that you can do it better, you are free to do it... but I agree, that it is better to complain.

You are right and that's why donations for my Aero Glass are not mandatory. Nobody forces anyone - Aero Glass effect works as promised for free, you can download software for free, you can use it for unlimited time etc. etc., But this does not make sense to explain - complainers just need to complain so they will still repeat those neverending fictions still around. But for your information... ale fees and taxes are normally paied and our law does not differentiate between "buying" and "donating" at all. Tax obligations are still the same.

10. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009