CloudRecoveryTool

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by mustafa gotr, Sep 29, 2026.

  1. LTSC-Ten

    LTSC-Ten MDL Member

    Sep 27, 2026
    118
    148
    10
    I "recommend" the ability to remove/disable "Recommended" feature in the Start Menu.

    upload_2026-10-5_11-17-6.png
     
  2. mustafa gotr

    mustafa gotr MDL Senior Member

    Apr 17, 2018
    327
    1,179
    10
    We haven't even brought out the big guns yet. What's the rush!
     
  3. LTSC-Ten

    LTSC-Ten MDL Member

    Sep 27, 2026
    118
    148
    10
    LOL, no rush.
     
  4. mustafa gotr

    mustafa gotr MDL Senior Member

    Apr 17, 2018
    327
    1,179
    10
    Haha , fair enough. Grab some popcorn in the meantime, the main event is on its way.
     
  5. mustafa gotr

    mustafa gotr MDL Senior Member

    Apr 17, 2018
    327
    1,179
    10
  6. LTSC-Ten

    LTSC-Ten MDL Member

    Sep 27, 2026
    118
    148
    10
    Cool, looks very promising.
    As somebody else mentioned, NTLite's most important removals are behind a paywall.
    Which works for me in that I have friends that work in IT and I have access.
    But something like this with no paywall that is equally effective, that sounds totally awesome.
     
  7. Mavericks Choice

    Mavericks Choice MDL Guru

    Aug 5, 2015
    4,420
    17,270
    150
    @mustafa gotr Ran the script, only a very small gripe is language selection when switched to english does not work entirely.
    I ran my wim through the process with updates integrated it resulted in approx 350mb wim reduction, not there yet but
    not too bad either. I ran in a vm there is many apps still present & not as polished as Slim down, though only early days this far.
    Also your context menu is not in english too.

    Context menu.jpg
     
  8. jagoanku

    jagoanku MDL Junior Member

    Jun 6, 2026
    51
    107
    0
    #68 jagoanku, Oct 6, 2026 at 02:22
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2026 at 02:30
    what a mind reader you're :worthy:
    am chilling and watching Insidious: Out of the Further (2026) and Spider-Man: Brand New Day (2026), enjoying my spicy chicken noodles.

    I hope your 7-zip version could be higher instead of existing detected as v21.07 x86, it's like a century behind latest v26.03
    Also your ultimate gun not too aggressive Nuking the M$ Windows, I still need notepad legacy please spare her :D
     
  9. mustafa gotr

    mustafa gotr MDL Senior Member

    Apr 17, 2018
    327
    1,179
    10
    #69 mustafa gotr, Oct 6, 2026 at 22:55
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2026 at 03:39
    (OP)
    New Version CloudRecoveryTool deleted. will fix and upload
    upload_2026-10-7_0-54-50.png
     
  10. TeddyBeers

    TeddyBeers MDL Novice

    Jan 18, 2011
    20
    16
    0
  11. sainfo

    sainfo MDL Addicted

    Dec 6, 2021
    760
    1,753
    30
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. LTSC-Ten

    LTSC-Ten MDL Member

    Sep 27, 2026
    118
    148
    10
    Very nice addition adding the privacy.sexy options.

    It would be nice that every page that has a Clear or Deselect All button that there would also be a Select All button.
     
  13. LTSC-Ten

    LTSC-Ten MDL Member

    Sep 27, 2026
    118
    148
    10
    My first run at using #43 got to 47% and stopped.
    The computer remained responsive, no hard crash, no "not responding" or anything like that, it just stopped processing.
    Might be a day or two before I can try again. This run had 1008 items to process, I may have to knock that down to isolate where it stopped.
     
  14. mustafa gotr

    mustafa gotr MDL Senior Member

    Apr 17, 2018
    327
    1,179
    10