If it has already been applied to the mounted image, it is impossible to mark it; first, the registry value within the mounted image is determined.
I have all 1188 Offline Tweaks selected. But their is no blue bubble indicating it on the left tab. The Apply button is also not showing that count, or the Services count, or the Scheduled Tasks count, or the Defender count.
And once I got that far, the Apply button didn't do anything. I'll revisit this afternoon or so, just in case I overlooked something.
Select "all" for whichever window is open on the screen; this marks all the values in that window. I'll check it anyway. I don't have a computer right now, so it's impossible for me to test it.
For clarity: so this tool is only intended to support HP OEM hardware and similar/related chipset platforms? For security: it would be good if you could offer MD5 checksums for your uploads, as no file hosting service anywhere is safe or secure and a tool like this is ideal for malware injection -- just saying because one bad outcome (and you're updating frequently) and you have a lot of pissed off and alienated would be Fans. Not at all expensive to create a checksum and you can even incorporate it in an upload script.
My first test was on a Dell XPS 8700. Easy, straightforward, successful. So no, it's not strictly for HP OEM hardware. I was disatisfied at the time because I was expecting more of an NTLite alternative. But it was in alpha/beta stage and it has become that NTLite alternatve. I haven't revisited yet on the Dell XPS 8700 for a "debloat", but it remains on the To Do List (I've reverted to my own NTLite debloat until this tool matures). My second attempt was on a HP that is only 1.5 years old. I ran into a driver issue on it. But, in all fairness, the same driver issue is present with NTLite also But is not present with WinReducerEX10. I've never researched "why", I just stuck with WinReducerEX10 for that hardware. I will revisit this tool on that HP one of these days, I already submitted the results of my first attempt on that second machine.