Collection of win7 registry tweaks

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by genuine555, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergiogarcia9

sergiogarcia9 MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    Then FFS, sign up a newage os. you got the proof right there. Now you are just trying to get away from it.

2. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    You're just trying to make me look bad.

3. sergiogarcia9

sergiogarcia9 MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    Aw, come on. Are you really that stupid, or are you just a freakin copystealing SOB? And FYI, there is a reason to make you look bad. You copied something, saying you created it, when you didnt.

4. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    That's what you did to me on sevenforums, dude.
    The only thing copied was the totalvirus in some article about registry tweaks.
    Didn't get that from no forum.

You're just tryin to create a war or something.

5. Razorsedge

Razorsedge MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2009
    Thanks sergiogarcia9 for you message I see the post here

genuine555 I am not one to complain normally when posts are taken as I see it happen all the time. But don't sit there and try to claim credit for this at all

Your post is an exact copy of mine word for word including the tweaks in the lists being in the exact same order and your post done 1 week after mine was.

I spent a good week making all these tweaks into silent for members of newage after several requests to have them that way after I had collected and made some of them.

So don't try and say your post is not a copy that totally offens me its one thing to make posts on other forums thats others have done as it happens all over but its totally different to take credit for all the work and time I have put into doing this.

Again thanks sergio for showing me this if anyone wants the proof just look at the dates of the posts made the order in which the tweaks are in and the exact wording of each post not even if hell froze over could he have done that by fluke.

6. sergiogarcia9

sergiogarcia9 MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    I aint trying on nothing. You copied it no matter what you say. You cant proof you didnt. Now you are just trying to change the subject. I might have copied something you did, but i DID NOT SAY that i created it. That it is what you are doing.

Razor... I will let you take it from here ;)

7. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    don't give a rats ass myself as to who did what, I copy tweaks from all over myself...if someone asks me where I got them, I wouldn't be able to answer. I don't post em often because they are usually already posted if one searches any given help forum. We're all just trying to help each other, I don't care where tips come from as long as they are good - not everyone takes the time to visit every forum (could there even be enough time?). Find a better reason to troll. :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    I don't know how you are doing this, pall, but you have been mad at me ever since you stole my idea. And I don't care how you are doing this, but I do know why.

@Razorsedge
    I don't know how this is possible, dude, but I haven't come accross your name anywhere. And I don't want any credits for anything. I've done a lot of stuff in my other thread, which cost more then a month work, and I don't get credits there either. Ppl just take what they need from it, which is fine by me. It's the reason I posted the mods.
    I'm not a member at that forum, dude, I'm telling the truth.
    The other guy has been wanting to do something like this for a long time, that I do know.

9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    This has descended into nothing but an argument, and no longer serves any purpose to the forum. I lock here now.