common act*vator error

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BTeasd, Aug 19, 2009.

1. BTeasd

BTeasd MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    I seem to be experiencing a similar error regardless of which loader or act*vator I try to use. When I try to load seven loader or execute the scripts such as wow, I received four of the same pop-up errors. On the upper left corner of the error it says that there is a CMD.exe error and the description says something similar to drivers/hard disks/DR 2. The other errors are exactly the same except that number on the end changes to 3, 5, 6 or something similar to that. Then my system immediately reboots and goes to a Windows recovery screen. It doesn't give me the option to choose which windows to boot since I am dual booting with a partitioned hard drive. I'm running everything as administrator but it just doesn't seem to work. In addition to that I have a couple questions...

1) how do I know if I need to use the Slic 2.1 option to install a certificate and key?

2) could the problem be related to having a dual boot on the same hard drive even though it is partitioned?

Windows installs correctly and runs with no problems with my dual-boot system until I try to apply a loader or act*vator. It seems what they are trying to do, it is screwing up my boot log or creating some sort of start up conflict between the two operating systems. Any help would be greatly appreciated... thank you

2. ifeife2

ifeife2 MDL Member

Apr 25, 2008
  3. BTeasd

BTeasd MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009

Attached Files:

4. ifeife2

ifeife2 MDL Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Basically right now you need to keep working with loaders until you can make the gateway part stop showing up in the SLIC viewer. That's just a way to test if the loader is working on your PC or not. And the loader is inactive on your machine it seems.

What did the top right of the Slic viewer say, version 2.0 slic? Then yes, that's how you know its not good enough and you will need some hack to show 2.1 version.

I don't think multiple partitions really comes into play here. I guess I would just reinstall windows 7 if you get errors messages when running one of the activator/loader installers.