Concluded [Contest] 1 year paid subscription of your choice for 2018

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by GOD666, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    What program/service do you wish and why?!

Malwarebytes 3.0(Prenium) is my choice. I think it is one of the best program out their for protecting your Pc. Light and effective. And it is one of the very few security products to be very agressive with Pups. Of course you don't want malwares, but Pups can be extremely annoying, draining your resources and in some cases can be dangerous for your privacy.

Thank you MDL.

2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    Thank you.
    SecurityKISS EMERALD plan, 1 year subscription
    It is interesting and easy to use VPN subscription. VPN is a must have these days.

4. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Hi dear kind Godess! :clap3::worthy: can not think of a better way to host a contest! Thank you from my heart.
    I would love to have a Techsmith Snagit license along with a One Year Maintenance Agreement as it is here: http://shop.techsmith.com/store/techsm/en_AU/pd/productID.289200200
    This is a screen capture & recording program which will help me to make all my regular presentations in a much better way. The license is perpetual so with your kindness I may be able to use it forever even after 1 year maintenance contract. With maintenance added its still well within budget so I believe it would the best way to use your generosity!
    Thank you!

5. DreamExtractor

DreamExtractor MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2017
    Nice giveaway.
    My Choice is Internet Download Manager.

Thanks GOD666 and MDLTeam.

6. Wolfano

Wolfano MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2015
    My choice is Netflix.
    Thanks

7. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    I am using Camtasia as a professional video editor and of great help in elearning. It has a built in screen recorder and support webcam

The cost to upgrade for the current version is 99.5$. Many new features are added

8. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway chance!

Hmm, guess I would go with NordVPN service.

9. hi hello

hi hello MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2015
    Thank you for the generous offer.
    My preferred software is Internet Download Manager.

10. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Thank You for awesome giveaway.
    I'm not really qualified, but if the organizer allows me to enter the competition, I would like to choose the NordVpn program.
    Because it's a great VPN, it has very good reviews, in addition it has fast servers and does not log users' activity.
    In addition, there is now a 3 year / 99 $ promotion: https://join.nordvpn.com/pl/order/?coupon=3ydeal
    It's a great promotion. Thank you and good luck :)

11. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I'm throwing my hat in the ring as well... LOL
    Malwarebytes Premium: I've been using Malwarebytes AntiMalware solutions for many years and have a Lifetime License for my Laptop and want Malwarebytes Premium 3.x.x for another PC...
    Thanks GOD666 for providing this opportunity for MDL Members...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. LightDestory

LightDestory MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Thanks for this awesome opportunity!
    In case of my win I'd like
    MailBird Pro: 1/month (12$) or just the lifetime (39$), I am using its free version and for my work is so good!
    IDM: 12$/year or just 25$ lifetime. I can't think about downloading something without it.
    XBOX Game Pass 7 or 3months (70 or 30$) depending if it is possible to get the lifetime lincenses for the 2 programs above. Hmmm, is there s way to explain why a gamepass? XD

Again,
    Thanks for this chance!

13. dashhamidmamali

dashhamidmamali MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    thanks for this surprising offer

I like adobe photoshop elements 2018 because I need it for my job.

14. b01m

b01m MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2017
    Thanks for this awesome giveaway
    just need Internet download manager

15. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    #35 GOD666, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Not going to update the OP (post #1), since this is only the obvious, anyway.

Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5
    https://time.is/EST
    https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

The 2-day delay, before announcing the winner is because I understand some folks may be still enjoying their holiday New Years Day and perhaps even the day after. January 3rd is a Wednesday and by such time folks should be done partying and most even getting back to work. This will give the winner until sometime January 5th (Friday night), to check in and respond.

If I find I cannot send you a PM on January 3rd, I am not going to wait (it is unfair to everyone else), and just assume I should skip you. Please be sure to have your PM's turned ON. You can double check your setting here (direct link): https://forums.mydigitallife.net/account/contact-details

To clarify, as long as you are a regular member (not just a newbie who joined only for this contest), you have nothing to worry about. Looking over, everyone who has entered seems to be regular members, who post occasionally or at least log in regularly, so no one who has entered so far has anything to worry about. -- All entries thus far are valid (good).

16. aviator365

aviator365 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    I would love to have the latest version of true image.Thanks for the giveaway.

17. blade2

blade2 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2015
    Thanks for this awesome giveaway. My choice is Eset Smart Security Premium.

18. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    I would like to choose Windscribe VPN lifetime licence (currently available at discounted price of $49.9 ). It has good speed and reliability and I can count on this to ensure more privacy on internet. Also, this is the cheapest and good VPN available today.
    Thanks for such one of its kind gveaway :)

19. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    thank you , I would like to win IDM , i need life time serial

20. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you GOD666 for the opportunity! :worthy:
    My choices are:
    1) IDM Lifetime license. It is the best download manager out there and is great at downloading streaming videos.
    2) Bvckup 2. Very light, reliable and fast backup tool.
    One license for each.