[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] 5 x Ablebits.com Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel (version 2018)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    [​IMG]

Ablebits.com Homepage:- https://www.ablebits.com
    About Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel:-

Ablebits.com Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel Features & Information:- https://www.ablebits.com/excel-suite/index-2018.php

Ablebits.com Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel Download:- https://www.ablebits.com/files/get.php?addin=xl-suite

Ablebits.com Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel Pricing:-
    Please note that the users can use the licenses for life-time. There are no annual or renewal fees. All minor updates are free, however, major upgrades (e.g. from version 2016 to version 2018) are free for one year and then you can upgrade at half price, or stick with the previous version for free.

Click below to avail offer, or click HERE.

[​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to everyone at Ablebits.com for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of 5 x Ablebits.com Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel (version 2018).:v:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section.
    :)

Like and Follow Ablebits.com on Facebook, Twitter and Subscribe to their YouTube channel. (optional)

Lastly, post anything about Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on July 30th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    Sounds useful for those spending their time with spreadsheets!

3. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Wow, what a most wanted giveaway for one of my favorite software. :spoton:
    Thanks @whizkidraj and Ekaterina for bringing us such a powerful software. This Ultimate Suite for Excel is all i need to perform my daily activities at my desk as i work with spreadsheets all the time so this software comes handy as it has over 60 power tools to help me in my projects. For me this software is the best when it comes to Excel.

Count me in to the draw please. I like, followed and subscribed to their fb, twitter and YT channel.
    :dance1:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bluesea

bluesea MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2016
    I work as an officer so I'm really need Ultimate Suite for Excel. Please count me in.
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the awesome giveaway!

5. nbt2888

nbt2888 MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2013
    Merge two Excel worksheets quickly and effectively
    Im using it but i have not license soft, very useful

6. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Count me in too. I need to split excel worksheets and this is the only program that can do that but unfortunately it was not free.

7. havilson

havilson MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2011
    Awesome tool! Please count me in, it will help me a lot in my daily work. Thanks! :)

8. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this giveaway. I need this software for merging and difference notify the data in my excel files. Being so expensive i could never afford it but thanks to Whizkidraj and forums.mydigitallife i could get it for free. Many thanks in advance for this. I hope i win it.

9. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to use the professional tools of AbleBits Ultimate Suite for Excel 2018 to work effectively with Excel spreadsheets.

10. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks for giveaway whizkidraj and Ablebits team
    i want it because its speedup working with Excel
    followed

11. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    #11 dhruvenjoy, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway!!! Ablebits ultimate suite is an ultimate suite for doing tasks which are not present in Excel. One more thing i liked is that it is a permanent license i.e. no recurring fee. Thanks a ton for organising this giveaway, Raj. I particularly liked foll. features
    Compare two sheets
    With Compare Worksheets Wizard you can quickly find, highlight, and merge differences between two Excel sheets or lists.
    Remove duplicates in Excel
    Duplicate Remover will quickly remove duplicates from your Excel worksheets or find uniques. Search in two Excel tables for duplicated rows, choose any columns for comparison.

12. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I have few Excel sheets with data in each tab and together lot of redundant data. As I'm no expert in Excel, I cannot manipulate data to get everything cleaned and in a single sheet. I hope Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel can help me with its Merge and Consolidate and Dedupe and Compare features to get me what exactly I want.

13. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I deal with lot of excel files given my professional and even personally. Honestly, I'm not good at using vlookup, etc in excel. Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel can really help me with excel files manipulation, consolidation, merging and cleaning up data for duplicates and incomplete entries.

Additionally as there is no annual or recurring fees for the giveaway license, I can continue to use it as long as version 2018 supports Excel application, without any headache.

Really hope to win this.

Thanks,
    Grr

14. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. This is a professional software with over 60 powerful tools for challenging tasks and many useful features. It supports all windows and Excel versions. This software really helps make job easier. It is my first time to try this software, thanks whizkidraj

15. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

It will definitely help me to simplify my work and save a lot of time.

16. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I use Excel all the time in my profession. Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel will really help me save time and effort with file manipulation, data merging and cleaning up fomulas/data and errors in data entries.

A giveaway license is the best step forward in enjoying this amazingly expensive companion to enjoy Excel even more.

Hoping to be chosen as a winner.

17. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.Count me there

18. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    hi please i need for my study

19. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    I'm a graduate accountant, and I rely on excel a lot. I'd be grateful for a license.

20. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Ultimate Suite of Microsoft Excel is a professional collection of Excel add-ins which provides a wide variety of worksheet editing tools that can simplify your work. With the help of these tools, you can complete any task without errors or delays. You can also split tables, convert measurements units, remove duplicates and unwanted characters.

https://www.facebook.com/ablebits & https://twitter.com/Ablebits liked and followed.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkptShuNUlDwAPWS76Q_Dw?sub_confirmation=1 subscribed.