[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 10 x 1-year + 5 x 2-years subscription.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I've never used VPN, but considering this is one of the BEST VPN's available, I want to take advantage of the extra protection it provides. Thanks for providing this opportunity to win an awesome subscription. Special Thanks @whizkidraj and @NordVPN...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    I have been using Ivacy VPN for some time now, but their servers are not where they should be ! Most of them seem to be virtual servers ! So, I do face some problems.
    So I need a VPN such as Nord VPN that has control over their own servers and is recommended by most reviewers as one of the most dependable VPNs
    Thanks for the giveaway, please count me in !
    Regards

3. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    NordVPN is a fully featured, privacy-friendly VPN service based in Panama. The company has more than 2,000 servers across the globe. Among them, they provide P2P servers, 3 dedicated TOR servers, Double VPN and Anti DDoS servers. The servers now are alos accessible from within China. It supports Windows, macOS, and Linux and allows 6 devices to connect simultaneously from a single account. You can also watch US Netflix and Hulu sites on NordVPN servers without any problem. It has introduced new features with the CyberSec tool to block ads, malware and prevent DDoS activity at network. The interface is easy to install and use and is reckoned as one of the best VPN services in the world.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/WXRbV
    https://imgur.com/a/6M6qe
    https://imgur.com/a/CwYe4

4. supercomputer

supercomputer MDL Novice

May 6, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway! NordVPN.

Online security is the biggest challenge in today’s interconnected world, so it’s important to take it seriously. With NordVPN, you can choose from several Double VPN combinations to encrypt your Internet traffic, protect yourself from snoopy advertisers with the CyberSec technology, and do it with the most advanced security technologies available today.

5. PointZero

PointZero MDL Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Thanks for this giveaway, whizkidraj.

I've heard good things about NordVPN so I'd like to enter this contest.

6. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    It looks good to me.Though I have a VPN service but I'm not pleased with it.I need speed and real online protection.Actually I need to try NordVPN.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for the give away
    This is one of the best VPN tool on the internet, I would like to join the contest, so count me in :)

8. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Wow, this is in my opinion definitely the BEST VPN on the market and i`m saying it not only here but in all forums i joined. Really thanks @whizkidraj for such an exclusive giveaway :) for this excellent VPN that i really want to win. As i only had a limited 30 days key i was able to really test the real capabilities of this software and i was amazed by its no DNS leaks, no logs policy and fast server connection,:dribble: making it the perfect solution for my privacy. Count me in into the draw.

:clap:

9. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    #29 Don Pedro, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    NordVPN has everything to offer. It's a serious service, fast, super secure, has servers all over the world and is very affordable. If you want a reliable, trustworthy VPN, NordVPN is the best option to choose.

10. adsl456

adsl456 MDL Novice

Jun 14, 2013
    Thank you.
    I want Nord VPN cause many years i have other VPN services and i want to try the Nord VPN.
    Thanks Mr. Vito Clover and Forum.
    Good Luck to All.

11. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    For me it has been the most secure vpn in terms of cybernetics privacy and security, it has a very friendly GUI interface, many countries to choice, start assistant to fill your needs, graphic map to avoid having to write in search of any country, a support center to give assistance as fast as possible. The first day you use it you will not regret it. I assure. I would like to win a license for my computer, she needs it. thank you nordvpn & @whizkidraj

my share:
    https://www.facebook.com/shanshichaguan/posts/1514802268639559

12. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    Thanks for the contest! It looks like very good VPN.
    I like the features:
    Access over 2792 servers worldwide, No logs policy, Connect 6 devices at the same time, High-speed unlimited bandwidth.
    My dream is winning of 2 years license key.

13. Ankit Mhatre

Ankit Mhatre MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2018
    Another quality VPN giveaway. Count me in :) Thank you @whizkidraj and NordVPN.

14. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks AGAIN @whizkidraj for the unique giveaway. you never stop surprising. :)

I would like to grab this opportunity with both hands to win Nord VPN license as my other VPN is going to expire nearby the time this giveaway ends. I had a very short experience with Nord and it turned out to be good. Fingers crossed to win this giveaway. Also everyone I know/contacted about feedback on Nord replied positively. So it must be good.

Thanks,
    Grr

15. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    The NordVPN is one of the best VPN in the market, I like secure VPN not like other, I like it because it has its own security server, that's why i like it very much, as i am technical person i know its very hard to break the hardware firewall as Nord have :)

Count me in hope to win this.

16. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for this giveaway!
    This is very intersting offer. NordVPN is one of the best VPN service.
    My favorite features are:
    Military-grade security protocols
    Choose from 2,200+ servers in 56 countries (always growing)
    Strict no logs policy – we don’t log your information

17. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks to @whizkidraj and NordVPN for this opportunity.

One of the best out there. Lot's of buzz about its great features. I'd like to give this VPN a try especially the Double VPN or the TOR over VPN..

18. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have used VPNs in the past but I have never tested @NordVPN and would love to give it a try. All the better if I win this free giveaway.

19. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    I would like to join the giveaway :) Hope I can have it.
    NordVPN is one of the promising VPN's I would like to use.

Thankyou for the all the sponsors of the giveaway.

20. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thank you @whizkidraj and NordVPN for the opportunity to win this great!

NordVPN is a robust virtual private network with an excellent collection of features, wrapped in a slick client that secures my online activities.
    I love the world's most advanced VPN ! NordVPN has good performance, great features, and suits novices and power users alike!