[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 10 x 1-year + 5 x 2-years subscription.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    #81 Nepoleon, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.

NordVPN is currently the best available VPN service.
    It's lighting speed, double data encryption, strict no log policy etc.. makes it stand above the others.

2. weetbixyum

weetbixyum MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2012
    Thank you @whizkidraj for providing the giveaway!

I will keep it simple but a VPN is needed in this day and age with all the privacy concerns going on :):)

3. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    Please count me in
    if this work with android

4. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Have heard about this VPN a lot but have never tried it. Want to give it a shot.
    Count me in
    Thanks

5. Mobocratic Asylum

Mobocratic Asylum MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    I use CyberGhost for several years...until a little pop up at right bottom corner of this screen teased my eyes. NordVPN? So I came here and see others comments that made me curious to try NordVPN out. I'm IN!

6. Dethrone

Dethrone MDL Novice

Feb 2, 2018
    #86 Dethrone, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    First I'd like to say thank you to all the people involved with making this contest happen, your anonymous generosity is something to admire, and we need more of this in our beautiful world.
    Now regarding VPN usage, i have used AirVPN in the past for most of my traffic.
    I had my traffic running over an ssl encrypted tunnel which was nice.
    But I'm no longer with AirVPN and I'm looking to use another provider, i have heard awesome things about NordVPN. Auto Kill switch, DNS Leak protection and no logs are what I'm looking for!!.
    I have recently purchased a mini pc with an AES-NI supported i3 installed, which will be running pfsense and will act as my main router.
    I'd like all outbound traffic from clients to become encrypted with ipsec using aes-128 or 256 (depends on how many clients will end up on the wap)
    I just want to secure my network for my family, and learn more about networking and cryptography.
    Thank you :)

7. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    The benefits of using VPN are huge and are gaining momentum. It is not only to increase your own security, but also the convenience and full access to your resources around the world. NordVPN uses Military-grade encryption.
    - AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with 256 bit-keys.
    Thanks!

8. ModMike

ModMike MDL Novice

May 28, 2017
    Great giveaway of one of the best vpns available. I have tried NordVPN and would like to win one of these subscriptions for future use.

9. netia

netia MDL Novice

Jan 21, 2015
    @whizkidraj thank you very much for organizing this very attractive promotion for us all.

I read many good opinions about NordVPN, expressed by both : pro reviewers and ordinary users.
    Techradar has considered it lately to be the 2018 fourth best VPN service worldwide .
    WOW ! That speaks for itself.
    One of my cousines has been NordVPN's long lasting devoted user too.

However I personally have never had an occasion to try this great piece of software before.
    Chances are it could change soon if I win ...

Please, count me in and wish me luck. ;-)

10. dzem

dzem MDL Senior Member

Oct 15, 2015
    I can not say anything about NordVPN nor any other VPN brand since up to now i didn't use any, but i would like to experiance NordVPN in this greatful offer. I am interested to be a future member of this software

11. pvdven777

pvdven777 MDL Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I've been looking around to find the best service but just cannot seem to figure it out. I would be delighted to have/try NordVPN as my first VPN service and if all the praise is correct be pleasantly surprised.

12. HelpMe

HelpMe MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Having tested quite a few other vpn's i find that most of them did not quite live up to my expectation, either they were slow or had trouble connecting to getting a stable connection to even actually keeping logs, etc. Some of the vpn's even leaked my ip. Wouldn't mind testing this one out too see if it can actually perform as well as some people are stating.

13. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    I need a VPN software. Count me in.

14. Togijak

Togijak MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2013
    I wrote today in a other forum

@ALL of the cracked VPN users

It is OK to just unlock a site with a cracked VPN but never forget that you can not trust those VPN if you need more privacy. If a cracker can find a solution you can be sure that a secret service etc can see / read / log everything you are doing under the protection of this VPN's. For me it is the best reputation for a VPN it there is no crack like NordVPN, Cryptostorm etc.​

which clarifies my assessment regarding NordVPN

15. Walcott

Walcott MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2010
    Hello, I would like to participate.

In my country (Venezuela) the government has imposed many restrictions on internet access

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Majid Jatoi

Majid Jatoi MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2018
    Thank you @whizkidraj and NordVPN for the opportunity! :)
    I love always NordVPN Thanks again

17. Majid Jatoi

Majid Jatoi MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2018
    New
    I love always NordVPN Thanks again, waiting for user pw please

18. anniyan

anniyan MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    NordVPN is one of the most well known and reputable VPN out there. It is known to be very fast, it has powerful encryption, no log policy and supports torrents. I'd love to win a license for this great software!

19. Toink

Toink MDL Member

Jul 5, 2007
    I really want to win this! After trying other VPN services, NORD Stood out on top. Other VPN services promises to 'unlock' IP based services to no effect. Plus NORD VPN has the most number of servers that will not compromise your subscribed speed. Covering all OSes and devices, makes this VPN a must have!

Thank you @whizkidraj for always being generous to the community.

20. percyblack

percyblack MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2018
    I'm started to become more privacy minded and kinda want my ISP not to sell my info anymore. Would be wicked happy to win NordVPN for a giveaway.