[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] NordVPN 10 x 1-year + 5 x 2-years subscription.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    A definitely excellent Vpn. A friend told me to try it and i was not disappointed. Very high speed and extremely easy to use. Clean and neat interface. The android app is very responsive compared to some others. By experience i've noticed that Vpn apps on android are very often buggy. Didn't have problems with NordVpn. I have also read in many expert reviews that it has one of the best encryption technologies around. Excellent for privacy concious people.

Thanks to MDL and NordVpn for this giveaway.

2. Wassss23

Wassss23 MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2015
    Thank you for the giveaway. I also have tried NordVPN its one of the best and would like to win one of these subscriptions.

3. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. VPN is now very important in the daily activity of all internet users. It keeps security, privacy and unblock many sites. NordVPN is one of the best VPN solutions that offers advanced security, internet freedom and complete privacy. It is very fast with many servers around the world. It is compatible with all devices

4. nechrist

nechrist MDL Guide Pack

Apr 24, 2010
    Thank you very much for the giveaway. I've already tried cyberghost as vpn and dind't like it too much. I would like to give a try again with this one as it has a greate reputation over the globe. Good luck to everyone!

5. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    NordVPN is one of the best. I have tried others and this is the one I would want to buy so count me in this giveaway.

6. incrediable

incrediable MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2013
    I'm running a small academy in my school which is restricting many websites even though I reach admin to remove the restrictions as its about learning and academic things. but he insisting keeping things locked.
    this free license will surely help me.

Hoping to get this.

Thanks in advance.

7. GoLLuM13

GoLLuM13 MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
    Please count me in, I want to enter this competition.

I never used NordVPN but I heard a lot of good things about it. In addition to the security layer brought by this VPN I would like to mostly but not exclusively use it because of the "random" censorship in my country, sometimes you just can't access for example Google services (including websearch and mails) or even social medias unless of course you use a good VPN.

Anyway, good luck to everybody and thanks to whizkidraj ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. mikejtt

mikejtt MDL Novice

May 29, 2010
    #108 mikejtt, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    I am in the market to find a good VPN service and NORDVPN has come to mind. I believe I heard an advertisement for this VPN service on Sirius/XM Satellite radio as well. Millions of listeners are on that radio service as well. They have a promo code for a pretty good discount for VPN service from this provider.
    If you can add me to the giveaway that is appreciated :)

Go NORD GO !
    -Mike

9. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #109 khanyash, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Removed

10. ahczwudichao

ahczwudichao MDL Junior Member

May 1, 2013
    a Chinese user, would like to try this VPN tool here as we have so little choices..... tks !

11. strai

strai MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    I would like to participate! Nord looks like a reputable VPN that I can use on my PC. Good luck everyone!

12. digby

digby MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2010
    Would love to try a VPN after receiving an email from my ISP. Ooopsie.
    I have read several reviews about NordVPN and it is always one the best.

13. ccbiggs

ccbiggs MDL Novice

Jan 24, 2010
    Thanks for this offer. I would like give NordVPN a shot, since I am very unsatisfied with my current VPN provider.

Thanks again.

14. MEDFAX

MEDFAX MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway
    NordVPN is a robust vpn rated 5/5 from all reviews websites (vpnmentor, thebestvpn, pcmag ...) so please count me in

15. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Nord Vpn is one of the best.
    fast servers, good encryption.
    I like to be able to download torrents and this vpn allows it
    so I hope to win.
    Thank you

16. agile1

agile1 MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2014
    Privacy concerns here in the USA have me using a VPN, whether or not I'm on WIFI. Folks at Widers Security recommend using a VPN service NOT incorporated in a "five, 9, or 14 eyes" country. NordVPN is based in Panama. It's definitely been near the top of my choice list. Thank you whizkidraj.

17. Asmcx15

Asmcx15 MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2016
    Thanks whizkidraj and NordVPN for the giveaway!
    it would be GREAT if i would win it, as I really need a VPN that is reliable and dependable (like NordVPN)
    NordVPN also has great speeds

18. melih2806

melih2806 MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2018
    Thank you for the giveaway I would like to win. In my country i cant access some websites and NordVPN is one of the best.

19. Skuth

Skuth MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2013
    I have never tried NordVPN before and would like to join in this opportunity.

I have always heard great things about NordVPN where they protect your privacy. It is also great to access websites that is being blocked. :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

20. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    For what I have read NordVPN is really a very good VPN with unique characteristics. Maybe I can get one, please let me in. Thanks.