[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] RogueKiller Premium (Personal Edition) 10 Lifetime Licenses

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Thank you for Great Giveaway

please count me in

Hope to win that lightweight antimalware

2. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Looks like a nice anti-malware software.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

3. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    I am IN 2 WIN, Mate;)

4. xYegax

xYegax MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2016
    new to windows 10 pretty buggy and sometimes slowed down, hope i can win this to resolve some of my problems

5. cg

cg MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2014
    I'm liking heuristics and PUPs block feature. Very good to have something to work with old antivirus program to stop and block new bad things. old antivirus program not useful for new bad things like Rootkits and malwares.

thanks,Cg

6. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for this giveaway!
    RogueKiller is good solution to help protecting the system.

7. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Giveaway now ends on July 4th, 2017. (Giveaway ending date extended from June 15th to July 4th, 2017 coz of some urgent work due to which I have to go to my native place. Family person death). Sorry :rip:

8. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
  9. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
  10. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    RogueKiller is very powerful Antivirus which detect & remove viruses ,trojans.
    RogueKiller scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious
    It's a successful second scanner.

11. Zoulou06

Zoulou06 MDL Novice

May 28, 2017
    I know it may sound odd from a total stranger but I feel sorry to hear about your loss. I will be attending a funeral myself on monday so I can relate to you somehow. Stay strong!

12. Friday

Friday MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    RogueKiller is a great malware killer. Thanks for this contest.

13. andremacedo

andremacedo MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2017
    count me in! im new @ the forum but id love to participate!

14. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I would like to win RogueKiller Premium (Personal Edition) Lifetime License since RogueKiller is a one of the Best advanced version powerful malware hunter which uses a wide range of technologies to detect threats.

and RogueKiller Premium (Personal Edition) gives me complete freedom from latest threats.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Count me in. I want to use this great tool too.

16. topcat0131

topcat0131 MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2010
    RogueKiller Premium appears to be a great antimalware tool that I would love to use.

17. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    RogueKiller is excellent program to protect pc agains malware, rootkits and other.
    I would like win this program.
    Thanks for the contest :)

18. MDL-777

MDL-777 MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2017
    Please count me in:). I have used several kinds of killing malware software ,RogueKiller always can discover more malware files in detail,especially the browser's settings,so I hope to win it。Thanks for making the excellent software。:hug:

19. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    First of all, thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway. Then, i would like to win a license for this software in order to have one of the best rootkit remover on the market as RogueKiller is able to find threats other anti-malware solutions can’t find because of the very aggressive and deep scanner module (with Anti-Rootkit module). I would like to test it on an infected PC to verify its effectiveness so please cout me in for this giveaway. Best of luck @ all.

20. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I would like to win the program RogueKiller because it is a small antivirus utility, the main purpose of which is the removal and cleaning of a computer system from malware such as worms, rootkits, Trojans, detection and treatment of malicious MBR treatment records spoofing DNS, HOSTS. Paired with the main antivirus it will be a great addition to protect the system.