Confused on Which update pack of win7 post Sp1 Should i download ??? MCrip or komm?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Tamimctg, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Tamimctg

Tamimctg MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2012
    Hey fnz! I m Totaly new To this forum. Now i m using win7 ultimate edition & i want to make My Pc fully updated with windows update.i have found a Windows hotfix Database in This forum by Komm & McRip. I Have visited Their website & noticed Both of Them r Providing Update As A package or all The update individually As how microsoft Provide.... I don't Want To download One by One & So i want To Download The Update Package..i found That Komm & McRip Both have monthly Update Package for win7 but Komm Hosted update package in Zip format & McRip package in 7z format! I Think 7z have better Compression than Zip & in My Country Net cost is so much high & speed is also slow. So i dont Want to Waste My bandwidh. I Belive Both McRip & komm Are doing realy grt job But I want A update Pack which wil contain All The update Till now. SO which i Should download & which have more update In Package? Can u Suggest me? I hope All The Memberz in here In here realy hlpful & blv u wil hlp me.

2. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    Their really isn't a comparison in compression between the two to be completely honest. It is really just a preference of the person who makes the archives. I prefer .rar but thats a different story.

3. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    I also maintain and update Windows 8 RTM update lists now, and also provide lists to the author of the WUD program, so he can put my lists on his website.

You can try my lists by clicking the first link in signature below.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tamimctg

Tamimctg MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2012
    Hey SteVen, r u Offering A complete update Pack? Download One by One is Pain...

5. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009