confused

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by zaiko, Feb 10, 2010.

1. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I used the hazard loader for some time now and it works great ! But with all the fuz about the wat I started to look deeper in the matter. So I used the SLIC toolkit to check the status and it says
    Dump OK! (_ASUS_Notebook_V2.1 although I have a DELL Desktop ! Is that a result of the loader ?

And if I use everest ultimate edition my SLIC version is 2.0!
    Can anybody explain to me what is the situation now ?

Do i have to mod the bios or what else ?

2. OEM-USER

OEM-USER Guest

If Biosmod then use DELL + Dell SLIC 2.1 and Dell Cert this only work later with SP1 and full WAT ;)

3. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    that is chinese for me ! Now I'm more confused .This doesn't answer my questions.

4. Elle233

Elle233 MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Well, modding the BIOS is an an alternative, but I don't think you have to at this time. All up to you though. Everest is probably reading the truth state of your PC BIOS why the SLIC Toolkit is reporting Emulated SLIC status as a result of the loader. If you are so confused, I'll suggest you used Daz loader, with Dell SLIC, Dell Certificate and Dell keys. After then, run these same tools and lets know what the new results would look like.

5. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    #6 zaiko, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    (OP)
    thnx for the info , but I don't think I'm going to change anything, everything works fine (for now)

(if I would use Daz loader do I have to uninstall the loader I use now ?)

6. matrixcs

matrixcs MDL Junior Member

Feb 7, 2010
    hi zaiko.. try to uninstall the old loader first before you use your DAZ.. :)

7. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    If it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT !!!

This is the best advice anyone EVER gave.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Yea what other ppl are saying dude. Loaders will make your pc look like it has SLIC 2.1 in your bios to fool windows 7 into thinking it is an OEM machine. When these loaders are made they use one companies SLIC + Cert to activate via emulation dude. You can install a bios mod which at that time Slic Dump Toolkit will say the company of whatever slic you insert into your bios.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    ok I'll leave it this way! thnx for the support guys!