[Contest] Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Did he ever mention, that doggie likes shiny new stuff to play with :g:?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #62 sid_16, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    (OP)
    The contest of IDM has been finished now. All the winners licenses has been sent. :cool:

Thank you all for your participation in the contest hope to arrange other contest soon.:)

Mod's note; Please make this thread unsticky.

Thanks and regards,
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #63 Mr.X, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Yeah I'd hope too!
    In the meantime I can do a good review expecting a positive reaction of Tonec and pass me license. I'll see...:cool:

4. Dave50

Dave50 MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2014
    :weeping: Not again. I am never going to get this program.

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    :roll1::roflmao::inv::suicide:

6. Forever

Forever Guest

It's not the end of life....there will be more such giveaways i guess, next time lucky :empathy3:

7. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    no good crying over spilt milk, imo.

8. mockingbird

mockingbird MDL Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Just use an older version of FlashGet. It's free, and it does the same thing.

9. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    asking? more like demanding, imo! :g:

10. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    @ akshay1189

really !! unfortunately rules are rules.
    you crying and demanding a key is uncalled for.

part of winning the key in this contest was not only to be picked but must PM within
    a certain period of time. you failed to complete the win regardless of your situation.

it would be up to sid_16 to make a decision.

stop redundantly posting about this subject, one post with your opinion was enough.

WOW !

close this thread as contest is OVER.

11. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The contestant in this thread is thinking that its part of my duty to wait and wait and wait till an winner responds or I'm bound by the law to knock at the winner's door to wake him up from the 'deep sleep' to say bro. you're the winner of this or that, please take away this gift (warping in a gift pack with trumpet and drum on). If I'm unsuccessful finding the winner at his home and decided to give it to someone else, who is worthy of winning, then I'll be chased from forums to forums demanding 'give me my license key'. It happens in other thread/contest in the past. I was demanded to give him the license key (through PM) though I distributed them all here and in other forums.

[P.S] A request to remember ... in future if I hold any other contest/s the contestant/s are requested to note down the starting and ending time of the contest and be active in the thread I mean to watch the thread to avoid the future inconveniences.

MODS. NOTE- Please restrict the further posting in this thread I mean to close this thread.

:closed:

12. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Rules are rules. One rule was to send a PM in a certain period of time. Maybe there was an "emergency situation" - I'd call it bad luck. I could also go to lottery and give them my lottery note after the numbers have been announced on TV saying I was too late...

Please be considerate and don't beg for something if you in fact have lost. Thanks.