Cookie Management Software Recommendation

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Vladimar, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Vladimar

Vladimar MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2015
    So far, Cookie Monster should have been the best software I've found, but it won't work with Internet Explorer 11, and it gives me chronic nagging errors on Chrome, probably because I have the Ad Block Pro extension installed.

I want the ability to easily black and white list cookies. Keep the bank, the electric company, a few dozen forums and whatnot, craigslist and delete everything and anything else, every time the browser closes, or at least once a day, etc... And ALL the cookies too, flash cookies, super cookies, ever cookies, invisible cookies, etc...

Rant begins.
    What dumbass named these things "cookies". They're not cookies, they should be called "rectums". NOT sweet, edible, nice, DON'T smell good, NOT good, NOT desireable, etc...

Rectums. Super-rectums, flash player rectums, etc... Who doesn't want to get rid of a bunch of nasty rectums off their computer? I hereby move that all computer users with an intelligence greater than that of a turnip stop using this stupid word "cookies" to describe these things and start using the much better word "rectums".

I want anti-rectum, rectum cleaning, rectum disinfection, rectum deleting software, with lots of options so that I can get rid of all these rectums off my computer.

Doesn't that sentence make perfect sense? That's one of the reasons why you sheep feel so helpless when bad things happen. They've imprisoned you within the language and the only way to escape that prison is to take control of the language and re-write it in such as way so as to give yourselves a means of escape, and in this case, the substitution of the word "rectums" for "cookies" is the way of our salvation, hallelujah and pass the ammunition.

End Rant.

Anyways, that's what I'm after. An effective way to manage my operating system's numerous rectums.

2. xXBlackWidowXx

xXBlackWidowXx MDL Junior Member

May 21, 2015
    LMAO! Great rant!

Anyways, on Firefox I use "Self-Destructing Cookies". I'm not so sure how good a job that it does though because I have noticed that some web pages that I visit and click through links to other sites, I can go back to the page that I found the link and it is marked as a visited link.

I haven't played with the settings much so it could just be that I haven't set it up properly.