Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    thats when the diarrhea starts;)

2. Opulent_Maelstrom

Opulent_Maelstrom MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2022
    #4802 Opulent_Maelstrom, May 10, 2023
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
    WHO chief declares end to COVID-19 as a global health emergency
    https://twitter.com/DrTedros/status/1654484522358939650
    https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/05/1136367

o_O:rolleyes:

If you're celebrating the end of the health emergency, good for you.
    I don't.
    I do not celebrate that pronouncement by Tedros Adhanom. The pandemic, it seems to me, served to implement changes that we now consider valid; It served to put a vaccine platform - based on modified synthetic mRNA - in people's bodies, and, above all, in the psyche: now, for many, they are safe products. They are not. It also served to redefine censorship, to invent concepts when needed (such as the "hybrid immunity" nonsense) for so many things that should never have happened. Nor do I celebrate the fact that the statement was issued just as so many legal cases of lawsuits and other actions due to the adverse effects of these products have started, like an avalanche. It's not a coincidence.

3. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    #4803 Opulent_Maelstrom, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
  4. haz367

haz367 MDL Addicted

Jan 11, 2020
    It's always christmas in the summer...

;)

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Were you always on drugs talking bollox in your previous life?!? Oh, wait, you still are the very same...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    Opulent_Maelstrom are you trying to bore people to death ? Or make them feel so ashamed to be the same species as you that they commit suicide ?

@ Trying to use your own ignorance as proof . The fact that you dont understand something doesnt prove that theres a conspiracy ? It just proves that youre as thick as two short planks .

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    :p:p:p:p:p:p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    @case-sensitive look who's talking... the one who moronically stands tall with Ukraine, yet ignoring the real causes of the war and that the US is the real perpetrator behind vs Russia.

9. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Actually, that's factually true...

How did we get to that in this debate - it's another matter altogether...

11. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    debate !?! ...... you mean debacle ;)

12. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Corona was a gift from ' God ' ........ we should have sprayed it from aeroplanes ............... this did the jjob ---- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

(in)humanity is up to its neck in its own s**t and is faceing extinction ............ the only way out is cooperation ............. wich would mean either hard core dictatorship ............ or the abolition of politics and the introduction of democracy .

But practicaly ........... The only realistic chance we , the human race , nature , the biosphere have to survive that i can see is another plauge . That (in)humanity is forced to cooperate and grow up and take its own responsibility.

13. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >Long before the plandemic! Coincidence or prediction of the future? Indoctrination?

When i read backward crap like that i often ponder if theres a point where mental illness and congenital ignorance meet ?

>yet ignoring the real causes of the war and that the US is the real perpetrator behind vs Russia.

Your ' answer ' to inhumanitys problems is 2 idiotic brain dead conspiracy theorys !?!? ........... = YOU and people like you are the problem ? Spreading ignorance and confusion .......... splitting people up .......... divide and rule ........... bread and games .......... = masochistic egoism ........... that humanity is on the edge of extinction because people like you mistake haveing an internet conection with intelligence and consequently wont admit that you are as thick as pig s**t .

Yes . The amis did invade russia , steal russian tanks , and take over whole regiments and invade the ukrain .

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Leave the easy and nasty, wrong solutions out, CS! Eugenics is for feeble-minded & evil people. I hope you're not one of them. That would be an umpteenth one from Germany too many...

Don't get me wrong, there are such nasties everywhere but that's for truly hellish persons, spiritually lazy and rather narrow-minded, black/white kinda people...

Given your undying love for "politricksters" I have to tell you that you are the worst kind of "politrickster" now, advocating such "easy solutions"!

15. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    Why me, perceiving such dictatorial new world order "health" measures, touch deeply your miserable dying soul?
    Why your sphincter gets irritated when I see wrong the government fines or even puts peoples loved ones in jail for not reporting illnesses to the office?
    You are such an aberrant leftist psycho you know?

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Nope, he is - confused...

Whereas you are ALSO seriously confused...

Both of you have shown (sometimes) to be influenced by the lowest level of populist either/or "pro-Left" and "pro-Right" nonsense...

17. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    > Eugenics

:) ...... no . I'm a neutral outside witness . Pointing out the position you , Opulent_Maelstrom and others have manouvered inhumanity and the biosphere into . And the limited ' solutions ' you have ........... and those solutions getting less and less ...... and more and more drastic .

' My ' ' solution ' is ........... democracy ......... for the people by the people ........ and not as now ........ for parasites by parasites . That people come together , talk honestly and cooperate .

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You are falsely identifying yourself!

I have nothing to do with what you are claiming...

And you do NOT understand what you are saying... But that is down to bad drugs...

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    There was a lovely program on TV a few days ago about the education system in new zealand . They showed kids about 7 years old at school playing and interacting with eachother naturaly ........ without being told what to do , or how to do it . or being prompted .

They had been taught to cooperate instead of compete . That being together and careing and helping eachother is better than ' winning ' and ' profit ' .

Then seeing when they had dificulty others came to help .

They were happy .

Human beings are herd animals . They get pleasure from being together and doing things together .

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    No, we are not. We are zoon politikon = beings of a community,,, Essential difference... but OK...