Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    [​IMG] :dunno:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. #103 Deleted member 1071488, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2020
    (OP)
    i think later on we will see exactly the same as that image show us . doctros need protection first :)

4. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    I am a analytical type & prepared a spreadsheet to see how long until I run out of TP.
    I currently use 55 sheets a day so 1 roll (425 sheets) will last me 1 week.
    Naturally I use the bidet for the shi*s

5. i am not so prepared or masters in micro biology which is a case to study in depth to cure current situation .

6. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    No thing is no joke things are getting worst supplies are running out in the stores.:(

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #107 Joe C, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    My apologies for this lengthy post, I know that I do not like long posts either, but it is on subject.

It is impossible to see a doctor during the pandemic.
    I had a scheduled appt with an orthopedic surgeon last Tuesday, of course he cancelled but he did call me and over the phone we discussed my case and and he had his secretary re-schedule another time for me to come in.

On the other hand with Mrs. C.... totally different story.
    She has a cold, no fever. She called that 800 "hot line" because we are concerned about this covid19 thing. They told her because she was not out of the country, and did not have a fever that she was not eligible for the covid19 test. They told her to go to the local ready care center. We called ready care and they told her that because she has a respiratory problem that she can not enter, call your doctor. Mrs C called her doc, his secretary said the "if he thinks you need anything he will call"
    The little wanker never called. My wife does have several other issues with her health that he was treating her for. (personally I think he is hiding in his closet in a fetal position crying about germs that will get him)

She went on line and through a link through our insurance provider she was able to fill out an on line form, but it came up with a 404 no page error halfway through.
    A little while later some very nice person did call her and she was able to complete the on line form on a second attempt which brought her another call from the same person. They gave her instructions and informed her to go to the ER at the hospital. The online gal provided a link to printout the results.

We get to the hospital and it was something like out of a grade b horror flick. The was a portable tent at the parking entrance, with orange cones and several stop signs and an armed guard. They stated "no entrance" when we pulled up to the gate but we showed the printed letter and they gave her a bright red sticker to put on the jacket and a mask for her to wear. (I got nothing) They stated she could go in now but I could not enter the ER and must wait out in the car. 3 hours later after her flu, pneumonia tests came out o.k. they gave her a chest x ray and a convid19 test.
    At some point this week we will know the results, but heaven help you should you get the flu or even a bad cold because your going to go through hell to get anybody to see you. (she did get some prescriptions for medicine)

This was all last Saturday so hopefully we will get results today or tomorrow. The owner of where she works sent everybody home until she gets her results

8. absolutely doctors are how to get there pockets filled with money nothing else & doesnt care for a patient whether he or she is in criticial situation. if patient will die nobody is there to blame them as they already have political powers behind protecting them . i dont want to open my words here thatswhy i was silently watching .

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  10. Digital (Biometric) Attendance System is also a most impotant feature now a days . if they say that Covid 19 will not transmit via electronic devices then why they are trying to disable Biometric systems from everywhere. (Micro Biology).

11. Youtube already has option to translate any language to english using settings icon & then playing with subtitles :) i hope my comment will help anybody not known of it :)

12. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019
  13. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    #113 case-sensitive, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Thank you very much . Finaly a doctor says something sensible after all the shock , horror news reports and political blah blah 24/7 .

After this is over we need an inquiery .

1 - Why arent we being told the facts by the press and governments as in that report ?

2 - The press is a large part of the problem blowing this story out of all proportion . We cant afford this shock , horror sensationalism . We have to make sure this doesnt happen again .

3 - We see how flimsy government control is and and how badly educated , ignorant and frightened the general public is ....... and how easy it is to get them into panic and running . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(1938_radio_drama)#Public_reaction

4 - What are we going to do next year ...... and the years after that ....... in spring when we have respiratory diseases going round ....... like every year ?

5 - How dangerous / deadly was it ? In comparison to other disease outbreaks .

EDIT ---- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    How deadly it is in comparison to heart attacks, diabetes and hypertension all caused by garbage industrialized food huge corp sell to us.

15. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Bat a smoker for 50+ years :(

16. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    I hope that sanity will overcome the psychosis of people!
    Hare Kṛṣṇa

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Too bad but my fumes are deadlier than anything, just ask my wife when I fart. :tooth:

18. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    bat get corona bat say goodbye stay safe:rolleyes:

19. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
  20. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #120 ipx, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2022