CPU Usage 100% & physical memory 70%

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by _lovemeet_, Apr 4, 2010.

1. frisbee66

frisbee66 MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    #41 frisbee66, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. Besstheone

Besstheone MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2009
    Hi all in one of the snapshots "audiodg" consume 50% processor sounds like a "sound" driver problem try the last drivers from realtek.
    :)

3. _lovemeet_

_lovemeet_ MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2010
    Hi frisbee66,

Thanks for the Update as you mentioned that you are using that two sound source -

However -

1.. Intially i have just creative sound blaster 5.1 ( Which is PCI normal one its not FE or Live).
    2. Realtek was already disabled in BIOS when i was using this 5.1 . since i was facing problem of 100% i disabled the 5.1 in Device manager (Hardware profile) and enable Realtek in BIOS then installed driver for it....

However -- I have not removed the 5.1 from CPU ... as suggested by you will remove it completly from the CPU and keep you posted on the changes...

Also have followed the fix for audiodg.exe

Regards,
    Lovemeet Singh

4. Futix

Futix MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2010
    Same problem..

Hi guys, I have the same problem as described here. When I say the same, i mean literally the same. I have read every suggestion that you guys have made and still hoping to find something that could help. Although my level of expertise isn't as high as yours I have tried everything from windows 7 forums and I think that people who have high CPU in win 7 all suffer from the same problem and no one actually figured it out what it is. Concerning the low 1 GB RAM suggestion before.. I have 4 gb RAM, dual core 2*2.33 Ghz and still have the same problem. I really don't think it's due to PC configuration...
    Still hoping for some genius to solve the problem :).

5. ludow

ludow MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2009
    Hi!

You are using BIE release of Windows 7. Please format your system and get untouched W 7 OS. :) Then install DAZ's loader.
    There is no point to troubleshoot your case further _IMO_. ;) Your current system might be heavily infected indeed.

6. DumTechie

DumTechie MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2010
    I think the best solution is to remove the boards from the computer case and insert new mainboard with at least Geforce 6100 graphics built-in and buy some cheap 4 GBs of RAM and off to race you go... I had an AMD 2 GHz system I put win 7 on and saw these same nags day-after-day for about 3 days, which wore me out by then so I bought a board with quadcore and a Geforce 7800 GT and now the world is so cute!!!!!

7. _lovemeet_

_lovemeet_ MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2010
    Hi All - i didn't found any proper answer for this ---

However - I have now changed PC -

AMD -Athlon II x 2 240 Processor 2.81 GHz
    RAM> DDR 2 4 GB
    32 Bit

But would like to thanks all who tried to help me out with the problem so issue what ever was out come.

Thanks every one..

Regards,
    Lovemeet Singh