CPU usage very high at random times

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sebassiehihi, Nov 5, 2009.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    @genuine555

thats exactly what i said, update every driver, i would even update the bios unless his bios is modded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. -_-_-_

-_-_-_ MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2009
    #22 -_-_-_, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
    Well actually i have the same problem with my Wlan adapter sometimes my system interrupts goes to 90% without doing anything specials.
    I discovered it because my internet stop with working (and device did'nt work any more ). So the problem must be
    the wlan adapter. The bad thing is with the standard windows driver i have the problem i switched to ralink but that don't make difference probably because they are the same. (ralink driver has large support for a lot of wlan products so good idea for ms to implant it). That is the reason that there is a big chance that the usb device is the problem. On the internet you will see that people have the same problem with other usb devices cardreaders and other products...

And yeah the bad thing is that you can only solve it by disabling the device.