CrackTcpip.sys for Vista SP1 RC v668 (17052)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by admin, Jan 7, 2008.

1. drably

drably MDL Member

Feb 4, 2008
    ok there is a program called EasyBCD which will modify the vista bootloader to disable driver checking, all without having to press f8 at every boot just to do this. So whoever needs to stop boolshiatting around, and go on and patch it up for SP1 x64. KTNX.

2. drumminforev

drumminforev MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2008
    I dont understand whats going on. i just successfully installed sp1 for vista home premium and then crack tcip patch. Now, i can successfully connect to more seeds on utorrent, raised from 30 to 150 average connections per torrent

Now the problem is, each torrent downloads incredibly slow. The max speed is around 12kb per second?

Why is it that this patch allows more connections but makes slower download? I am not behind any firewall or router, directly connected to this internet.
    thanks

3. grayfox

grayfox MDL Novice

May 19, 2007
    This is likely not Vista fault but yours, please set your global maximum number of connections and maximum number of connections per peer lower and appropriate to your line capacity. The best way to do it is use the wizard that comes with most bittorrent clients. If you don't understand why go read up some torrent faq.

4. jijt

jijt MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2008
    Ok!!!

Easy Help please.

I have Vista Ultimate service pack 1 - 64 bits.

I would like crack for tcpip.sys!!!

Is possible????

Yes or No???

5. cristor

cristor MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2008
    The CrackTcpip driver doesn't work for me. The service is started correctly but I further get LowID at eMule. I have installed Vista Home Premium 32 Bit included SP1.

Any solutions? :confused:

6. alex_hopkins@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2008
    I doubt the low ID has anything to do with this, it's probably a firewall issue. Make sure that you have holes in the firewall for incoming connections to the ports that eMule uses. You can test the ports from eMule in the Options/Connection section.

7. trichard

trichard MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2008
    Still no news for X64 version for SP1 ?

:(

8. drably

drably MDL Member

Feb 4, 2008
    EasyBCDWILL ALLOW MODIFICATION OF THE BOOT SEQUENCE TO ALWAYS BOOT VISTA WITH DISABLED DRIVER CHECKING WHICH WOULD ALLOW CRACKS TCPIP.SYS TO WORK WITH X64
    thus, no more having to press F8.
    lazy bum's need to just crack it.

9. trichard

trichard MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2008
    I cannot find the option to ALLOW MODIFICATION OF THE BOOT SEQUENCE TO ALWAYS BOOT VISTA WITH DISABLED DRIVER CHECKING

Can guide a bit ?

10. drably

drably MDL Member

Feb 4, 2008
    EasyBCD is a bootloader utility, all options in this program are related to the bootloader, so be careful with your selections.
    here is how to perform the function you request.

- Click "Advanced Options" button
    - put a check mark in the box for "Allow unsigned driver installation on Windows Vista 64-bit Edition"

11. trichard

trichard MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2008
    Tried already
    In SP1 x64 ... it wont work .

12. re*s.t.a.r.s.*2

re*s.t.a.r.s.*2 MDL Junior Member

Apr 28, 2007

Links not working AKA 404 not found ...:mad:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. dumppq

dumppq MDL Junior Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks for those links, Denn. Works great. :) Removed the "Test Mode" notice and now I'm free to testsign/use any driver I please, and don't have to F8 at every boot (which I've been doing since the "reliability packs" came out many months ago!)

14. re*s.t.a.r.s.*2

re*s.t.a.r.s.*2 MDL Junior Member

Apr 28, 2007
    #56 re*s.t.a.r.s.*2, Mar 26, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
    HoW this work?

I want to use tcpip.sys patched and dont want to disable , driver signing at every boot....

Can you explain in details how this work...

I signed the tcpip.sys file, worked great but now shown test mode on desktop..... at least i dont have to press F8 everytime i Boot in windows.... any way to rid of the watermak....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. dumppq

dumppq MDL Junior Member

Mar 3, 2008
    #57 dumppq, Mar 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  16. trichard

trichard MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2008
    With SP1 for X64 , so far no crack work ....be it TCPIP.sys or the CrackTcpip.sys

Anyone have a solution >?

17. GodErnst

GodErnst MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2008
    Does anyone else have the issue where the service does not appear in the Services list?

I've followed/re-followed the instructions several times...

UAC is turned off, Cracktcpip.sys is in /system32/drivers, and the CurrentControlSet/Services/CrackTcpip is there

does there need to be an 'ImagePath' registry key? I've noticed that most of the other services have that key, and the CrackTcpip does not... but that key is not in the .zip file posted on this forum.

18. belkin

belkin MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2008
    Hi,

What would be really great if someone can get the tcpip.sys signed and with no test mode then post a link to that file...Would be totally appreciated :)