Create your own MULTI-OEM Windows XP DVD…

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by sushil1576, Aug 21, 2010.

1. ar_seven_am

ar_seven_am MDL Senior Member

Mar 7, 2010
    #301 ar_seven_am, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    #302 Chrystopher, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    Could someone please make a Windows XP Multi OEM Addons Pack + With OEM Logos and Themes + All of the oembios filesets included? If you can, please upload and post the link. I'll really appreciate that :)

Downloading from Skydrive one by one is difficult to do + i'm not sure if some of the oembios filesets wouldn't get corrupted, and even if i download it, it'll be hard to place the files one by one. So, please someone help me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Is there someone who can make the WinXP MultiOEM Addons Pack with OEM Logos and Themes + all of the oembios filesets included? Please, i need it. I know if the size will be more that 1GB, but if you can, please split it into several parts with 150MB each. Please, :worthy:

4. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I've downloaded every one of the OEMBIOS filesets, but i found out that the files i downloaded which was 90 files, not the same with the folder in the FILESETS folder which was only 89 folders, and some of them were missing (not match with the files i downloaded), and in the Contents.txt (in the FILESETS folder), it listed over 140 lines, and i realised that some filests were not present in the Skydrive (i've checked it) which were listed in the Contents.txt. Please someone fix the problem and upload the complete FILESETS :worthy:

5. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Not entirely. I downloaded all the bios files as well, there are 91 on the skydrive which I mirrored in the post you linked him to. What I will say is that some of the bios file sets are redundant. When you use the WinXP Bios checker ISO/USB- it will list which bios sets will work, sometimes it list two- so I think that there are ones that have been removed because there is no need for two sets that work when one is just fine.

6. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    Thanks friend. 91 is better than nothing and more than I will probably ever need. But good to keep around just in case. The one click download was great. But you should have mentioned the password:D I took a guess and got it first try..... MDL

7. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
  8. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
  9. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    #311 urie, Dec 27, 2013
  10. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    #312 Chrystopher, Dec 27, 2013
  11. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Not to sure but I would think Microsoft Virtual PC, this is a question for the virtualization section personally I use VMware when I did use Microsoft virtual pc I used dell oem bios using a patcher.

12. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Personally i like Microsoft Virtual PC too, because it's very simple to use but since my Windows 8 don't support Microsoft Virtual PC, so i just have to use VirtualBox. Then, is it possible to patch the VirtualBox BIOS? If possible, is there a patcher that can change it to Acer BIOS?

13. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
  14. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
  15. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    OT: Usually you do not need to patch VB BIOS for SLP1/SLIC insertion. Check out the VB thread in Virtualization section.

16. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I think that RyanVM Integrator don't support the LZMA and LZMA2 compression method, so i just create the .zip addons and integrate it. 100 % successful and tested
    :D

Thanks guys :)