Create your own MULTI-OEM Windows XP DVD…

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by sushil1576, Aug 21, 2010.

1. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Don't know why you think that it does support LZMA and LZMA2.

2. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I think because that i've create 2 7z addons using LZMA and LZMA2 method, but it keeps extract failed and make all the oembios filesets i've uncompressed turn into size 0, but after using the .zip addons, everything just fine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ar_seven_am

ar_seven_am MDL Senior Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  5. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    OEMBIOS changer for x64 is very problematic and basically unnecessary. this was determined after a fair amount of testing (and x64 being WGA exempt). No need to worry about OEMBIOS filesets for these installs AFAIK. :eek:

6. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Is it possible to manually installing OEMBIOS? If i integrate the archive, mu XP ISO will exceed 1GB while my USB is only 1 GB, so i want to know the way to installing the OEMBIOS manually. Please help :worthy:

7. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    And there's also another issue, even if i integrate the OEM addons to the XP iso which i've integrate some updates with nLite and driverpack before, using VMWae set to the SATA mode, it'll show a BSOD but with VirtualBox set to the SATA mode, there's no BSOD. What is the problem?

Sorry for my bad English :worthy:

8. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    In the ISO is fine, multi or after install change is very problematic for x64. there is a problem with ordering and file protection that is different with x64. I have not explored further due to the lack of need since vlk is ok with x64 and no wga.

as to the sata driver issue, difference in virtual drivers likely IMHO.

9. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I'm not using x64 but i use x32 iso. I think that the SATA problem will be ok if i'm not include the addons. I've ever tried this SATA with the untouched ISO no problem, but since it says that i must integrate the addons after everything(updates, driver pack) so when i integrate the driverpacks, it already re-create the WINNT.SIF and txtsetup.sif + dotnet.inf and when integrating addons using RyanVM integrator, it'll overwrite those files again which i think those files shouldn't overwrited many times. So, i only want to integrate the driverpacks to the ISO and i want to know how to install the OEM files in the addons pack manually and get my XP activated since i'll not integrate the addons. I've ever tried to install it manually by extracting the files to desktop and run OEMAUTO.exe from SVCPACK folder but no luck, next i tried by copying the correct BIOS files from FILESETS folder to the System32 and overwrite existing files, copy the files from XP_PRO folder and then run command prompt like : CD Desktop, after that : SetKey (key in the list according to BIOS type (acer)) and restart, but it wasn't activate my XP

Please tell my How to manually install the OEMBIOS files and get my XP activated :worthy:

10. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Use the oembios changer in the stickies, to see the process, examine the batch file that places the oembios files, checks the CRC value and installs the correct serial number.

The program is a simple set of batch files, just follow the process..

11. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
  12. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  13. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I still don't understand why don't you just not use a DVD.

14. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
  15. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Could get a 16GB USB. Which should be enough. I have two 32GB USB's to play with.

16. jm4cadm

jm4cadm MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2014
    Links not working

2. Download “WinXP_MULTIOEM.rar” from the following link and extract the files into a folder on your desktop.

Download LINK:
    (Without Logos & Themes) Link1 | Link2
    (With OEM Logos and themes) Link 1

Is there any active links that I can download these files. All of the above have been removed. OR is there another way of creating a MULTIOEM XP iso. I know XP is outdated but i work on many machines in the field that this would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

17. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    #339 LostED, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  18. enigmaelectronica

enigmaelectronica MDL Novice

Jul 11, 2011
    Many thanks for the links!!!