Creating a Multi-Language Windows 8.1 AIO DVD with Updates & with KMS

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Xeon3D, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Xeon3D

Xeon3D MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2008
    #1 Xeon3D, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Hi.

As the topic says I'm trying to make a Windows 8 AIO DVD (It's more like a Flash Drive) that allows the user to change the installed language, is fully updated (well with all updates to date), and allows for OEM : DM activation or if the computer hasn't got the OEM : DM key in the BIOS then activate by KMS.

But... I need help, and hence me posting here. I've been lurking for quite a while and learned a lot while doing it.

At the moment I have downloaded and integrated the x64 language packs and updates by means of Alphawave's Windows Hotfix Downloader.

When it finishes I'm going to try and also add searchengine's Multi-OEM project [threads/15733-Windows-7-DVD-(Multi-Brand-Multi-Edition)-Activation] to it.

(For) Now my questions are:

1. searchengine's MultiOEM iso project will only activate it if the UEFI has the OEM : DM key in it right?
    2. Since most of the tools don't work with AIO iso's, I'm guessing I should do everything on the 2 separate iso's and only in the end join them, right?
    3. VL editions are able to activate using OEM : DM keys and KMS, right? The only problem is that they do not allow for WMC upgrades?
    4. How can I integrate Microsoft Toolkit (the beta) so that it activates in BIOS-based systems and UEFI without OEM : DM keys?

2. Xeon3D

Xeon3D MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2008
    While I thank you for the time you spent posting the link, I don't see how it answers any of the questions I asked. Also, I'd already have seen it before.

That thread is about creating an AIO edition with Enterprise and ProWMC. I have no interest in those two editions. Nor do I need help in the create-an-AIO bit of the process.