Creating auto logins for Windows applications (user + password)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Namchap, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Namchap

Namchap MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2018
    I would like to know how to automate a login in the program that I use whenever I turn on the computer. This is a Apowersoft desktop screen recorder, where I have a username and password to always enter and I have to do it manually.
    Is there any way to program windows, the program with .txt or .dll files or the format that is in the location decided so that whenever the program starts, auto write in the corresponding box and start session without me doing anything?

Thank you very much

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You could create a Macro Script for that. There several quite easy to use apps to do such job like IPSwitch's iMacros and others, include some freeware.

In case you like to create such Macro for to autostart some programs etc., you just would need to add that macro to the Startup of Windows 10

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Namchap

Namchap MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2018
    I read you, keep explaining it to me please. I don't have created anyt start up macro, but I am very familair with macros. How I let the startup to select the "X" window in the "z" place and write "string A".
    Thanks

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    To go into details would need to know in details what you like to do, and that's something which I wouldn't do on an open forum. If you really like to know, the way to go is to read and learn.

The some very easy to use Macro Tools like Macro Toolworks and iMacros which also had good tutorials, as well as Google, which is always your friend without the need to publish your personal settings data and so on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...