Creative Players

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by lilbubble, Apr 9, 2010.

1. lilbubble

lilbubble MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2010
  2. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    #2 Smorgan, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    This is really hard the Ipod has more space on it but has less features...
    Ugh its so hard ummm being a audiophile I would go with the zen x-fi 2 cause it has flac support.
    If you could play flac's on a ipod then the ipod would win but I'm gonna call this one a tie cause I'm not even going to consider the itouch because it ain't worth the cost...

Personally I would go for a Micro-SD card and jack it into a device cause they are less expensive then all those devices out there and you probably have something you can put it into

3. jclynadms

jclynadms MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2010
    That's true Morgan, I would also prefer to go with the Micro SD cards. Just jack it into any device and you are ready to go. Now, coming back to the point, I think that ZEN X-Fi2 would be a better option to opt for just because it has some very good extended features to keep you hooked to it. Though iPod isn't a bad choice too but supporting FLAC would be a major concern here. If you are not considering FLAC then iPod would be a better option.

4. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    @Smorgan, do you always reply to spam messages?
    These are 'smart' spam messages, posting some *bs* info related to the topic, but meanwhile they are spamming website url's, in this case it was in his/her signature

5. Thomas

Thomas MDL Spam Reporter

Nov 10, 2009
    FreeStyler -It is not easy to determine this new spamming in signature tactic if your not that aware of it. Plus it fools alot of people at first sight
    thinking they are members taking part in forum. Also they do not always spam on first post, it's normally after 4 posts they edit there signature to include website link.

6. clausbelly

clausbelly MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2010
    I like itune. I know iTunes doesnt support creative players, thats not the issue. XNJB never seems to load my library, despite being listed on the supported list on the web site. Oh well, im sure something will turn up.