Cyberghost question

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by marchy, Jun 7, 2017.

1. marchy

marchy MDL Member

Jul 24, 2016
    If i chose the option "surf anonymously" when I am torrenting, will my IP be hidden or do I have to use the option "torrent anonymously" so i can torrent? Also, is there a setting i need to select because every time I select torrent anonymously it never finds a server.

thx

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    CyberGhost simply works just well, even with its free service. For the later you have to keep in mind that there are some limits, special about max time to be connected (up to 3h) and to some of its Servers/Channels only!

As you use the service from CyberGhost, paid and/or Free, your real IP is hidden and anonym. You maybe will get some problems to connect to some normal websites, special if you like to sue some personal account on such server because your attempt to connect is shown to them as unknown, the used IP could change by any try!

Just as I told above, CyberGhost works very well, with no any problems, which couldn't be solved easily!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Whatever you do, before using the browser or the torrent application, please check DNS leakage either through the browser or the torrent.
    There are enough tutorials in the web about this !
    Regards

4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Nice tip :good3:. Just checked Windscribe and it seems to have no leak, good to know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JBenal

JBenal MDL Addicted

Nov 2, 2009
  6. Kim100

Kim100 MDL Addicted

Jun 17, 2009
    Just signed up to Cyberghost, very impressed, easy to use, cheap and no impact on connection speed.