daughters laptop with RETAIL KEY showing non genuine now....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by armada, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Just check my 2008 r2 mak key is good time to call

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Women are like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    You should be fine though dude. As long as you never gave it out there is no reason to get it blacklisted. Just don't activate like 5 systems in like 1 day or it might blacklist. I hear that the activation servers are set up to blacklist keys automatically that have recieved so many activation requests from one key. I have no idea what the quota is but basically if you use the same key X amount of times it could automatically blacklist. To everyone who has there keys blocked that did not leak them report to M$ right away! This is bulls**t that paying customers are loosing what they bought and M$ needs to be brought to justice for this. Maybe if enough ppl complain they may rethink what they do cause I would be so pissed if I bought something that did not work even though I did not break any contracts or EULAs so that is how I look at it. Good luck Armada and Brainsuck I hope you actually get somewhere with those assholes!

4. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    yeah but according to the key itself the volume key you get from technet says its good for 500 activations technically. bs if you ask me

5. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    I think it is really worth that many activations as long as M$ does not blacklist the damn thing like assholes.

6. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    It looks like they are going to fix it Thank you for your email regarding the MAK Key available through the MSDN Subscription Center.

We have received your screen shot and have forwarded the information to our support team for further review. Please note that this process can take 3 to 5 business days.

We will contact you within that time period with a status update or a resolution to your matter.

7. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    That is good to hear dude. Glad that you actually got though them, you know how big business could be lol. Anyway I sent you a PM about that MAK key, did not want to post anything here for anyone to read lol

8. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    so my freind called and they told him they recently had some issues and would look into his issue as well. most of this is resulting from the recent wave of blacklisting from the ebay sellers of technet and msdn keys from what i am told by my ms contact...

9. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    I just tried my MSDN Win7 Enterprise key, that I only have used once before. And now I can not activate the key, I get a code: 0xC004C003 Activation code is blocked.

They did remove Win7 Enterprise from my BizSpark account some time ago, and now it seems like they have blocked the key also.

10. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    juz use hazar's removewat~..or daz loader

11. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    It's seems that MS has revoked all Enterprises MAK keys from both MSDN and Technet. Strange, since I have not got any mail about it. But then maybe I should not have the key at all.

12. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    A email been nice and wouldnt used it at all got retail keys 10 on line 25 phone ins 10 keys per sku

13. evildave

evildave MDL Junior Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Not universally, just did first activation tonight on my 7 Enteprise Technet Plus key (testing my custom Ent image with embedded MAK and extra language pack), phoned home and activated fine, WAT installed and validates.

14. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    I just discovered that MS has revoked all my keys that I got from my MSDN accounts, that was closed down in January. So it's not only my Win7 Enterprise license, but all of my Windows 7 licenses. I did not pay anything, but still not fun to loose over 100 legit licenses. Had to change my key on two on my computers today, since both of them used licenses from that account. And now they was flagged as Piracy software.

15. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    i also is the victim of their tricks...F*** MS..i bought a legit copy..yhen they detect me as non-genuine..from that day onwards,i will become a:mad::mad::mad: pirate!!

16. gamepoint

Jan 4, 2010
    lol!!haha..thanx daz!

17. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    #37 Brainsuck, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
    A few months ago I got a link for a free tech-net account so I got in and got a ton of keys and it was said ms was going to blacklist the keys that is why my win 2008 server mak key works and has 500 times to go but win 7 mak key blocked. Server cost more money than Seven

18. zizi

zizi MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2010
    Hi all,
    Does anyone who has ACCOUNT ask Technet or MSDN for the reason why the key is blacklisted ?

19. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    I have run a series of test today, and a funny thing, they have only blacklisted my normal Win7 licenses. My Win7 N licenses is working, my server 2008 (and R2) is working, my Server 2003, XP, Office etc is working. But no of my normal Win7 licenses. I have tried every version from Starter to Enterprise, no licenses works. Why blacklist my normal W7 licenses and not my Win7 N licenses? And like you says, a server 2008 R2 Enterprise licenses cost MUCH more then a Win 7 Home Premium, or Ultimate license.

Maybe the rest of my licenses will be blacklisted in a day or two...but it seems like MS has blacklisted Windows 7 licenses today.

20. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Thank you for your email regarding the MAK Key available through the MSDN Subscription Center.

We have received your screen shot and have forwarded the information to our support team for further review. Please note that this process can take 3 to 5 business days.

We will contact you within that time period with a status update or a resolution to your matter Sometime my spelling sucks