Daz Loader -> Weird picture when Windows almost done installation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ieuagn321980hr, Dec 5, 2013.

1. ieuagn321980hr

ieuagn321980hr MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2013
    Hello everybody!
    I'm using Daz Loader v2.2.1 at this moment and when the installation is almost done a weird picture occurs above. The Windows ISO is untouched and no tweaks nor changes have been applied except for the folder/crack the needs to launch the loader and this includes updates.

asdasdasd.png

The OEM folder -> "$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts" which contains: "Windows Loader.exe", "Keys.ini" and "SetupComplete.cmd"

SetupComplete:

@ECHO OFF
    %~dp0"Windows Loader.exe" /silent /preactivate
    cd %~dp0
    attrib -R -A -S -H *.*
    SHUTDOWN /R /T 5
    RMDIR /S /Q "%WINDIR%\Setup\Scripts"
    exit

I'm wondering if you can by any means hide this banner/picture or delete it, I would like that the loader still runs in /s mode but I don't want that image. After the reboot, I'm not having any problem with WGA/Validator, yes it seems that Daz have implanted this but it's only weird to me and annyoing...

Thanks in advance everybody!

2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #2 PhaseDoubt, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    This is not exactly untouched. Truly untouched ISO files supplied via a link on this forum don't include an embedded loader. Where did you get the .iso file?

I've always used Daz's loader after Windows 7 was fully installed and so far no problems.

3. ieuagn321980hr

Dec 5, 2013
    Hello PhaseDoubt!

Firstly, it's a legit from MSFT (link):

msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/
    X17-24209.iso

I forgot due to tell you guys in the start if I don't use the Daz Loader I don't get this picture but when I use it BOOOM there is it...I have tested several times via VM with same results.

The thing PhaseDoubt, have you ever tried to implant the pre-activated style and not after Windows 7 installation is done. I don't wanna go with RemoveWAT and trying earlier versions of Daz doesn't help.

Thanks for support guys and keep answering <3.

4. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    #4 Humphrey, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    This picture is normal. It is there for many reasons, one of which is: To inform the person(s) using the dvd with this loader in it that the dvd they have isn't legitimately from M$. (Someone ppl would use this to make money.)

If you are trying to remove this image then you are up to no good (in Daz's eyes) - I for one would like to be able to remove said image because I am just OCD like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ieuagn321980hr

Dec 5, 2013
    Hello Humphrey!
    Yes, I have the same OCD as you. I'm not trying to "sell" nor make profit, I'm tweaking and fixing my installation ISO and was not aware that this picture was normal because I had a hard time "googleing" that.

Although if somebody can remove this image I would be grateful if not, well screw it...

6. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    #7 Humphrey, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    If this:

Code:

SetupComplete.cmd Example:

@ECHO OFF
    cd %~dp0
    attrib -R -A -S -H *.*
    SHUTDOWN /R /T 5
    RMDIR /S /Q "%WINDIR%\Setup\Scripts"
    exit

Is what you talking about then I have used this as a fail safe. Have the script activating the OEM machines that I used it on but on the rare occaison it was OEM then it would start the Loader when activation failed.

8. ieuagn321980hr

Dec 5, 2013

Dumb question to you guys and maybe even OT. But I only want the activator and not almost 200MB of extra...I know it's add overall OEM but the question is can I remove those and try to barebone the folder?

9. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Biggest part is the OEM (theme) folder. Remove the ones you do not want or all but one and use force theme to force the one theme onto all installations.

10. ieuagn321980hr

Dec 5, 2013

I will try, edited the OOBE file and removed must. Yes I seem to have stronger OCD then you :)

I will write in the official thread otherwise, thanks everybody!

11. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    #11 Humphrey, Dec 6, 2013
    Ive started playing with SetupComplete.cmd

Code:
    @ECHO OFF

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    :: 'SetupComplete.cmd'                                           ::12|05|13::
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::Activation check using WMIC query / If not activated then forwarded to :WinLoader
    wmic PATH SoftwareLicensingProduct WHERE "ProductKeyID like '%-%' AND  Description like '%Windows%'" get LicenseStatus | findstr "1"
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 1 CLS & GOTO :WinLoader 
    GOTO :EOF
    ::Start Windows Loader by Daz.
    :WinLoader
    SHUTDOWN -r -f -t 10 -c "Restarting to complete installation."
    GOTO :EOF

This checks to see if multi dvd oem activation worked and if noootttt, it runs WindowsLoader.

12. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I had to add that image because some people tried to sell modified disks and links to ISO files via eBay. They ruined it for everyone else as I don't want that coming back to me and I don't want to be a part of people getting scammed.

Obviously there's no way to disable the image because if I offered one then scammers would use it and so the whole warning would become pointless.

I feel that for personal usage it's fine to display the warning as it's only there for a few seconds anyway. But as suggested, if you've got an OEM system then you can just create a script to install the missing certificate and key.

13. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    No, I just install the virgin OS (gotten via a link provided by this forum) then use the loader. Simple.

14. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    I can never understand why any one would be upset with the image. Everyone using Daz's loader know exactly what they are doing, so what is the big problem?????????:eek:

Or could there be another reason to have it removed;)

15. ieuagn321980hr

Dec 5, 2013
    #15 ieuagn321980hr, Dec 6, 2013
    (OP)
    Firstly, I love you all guys. Thanks for the support and fast answers :)

I will test this and reply or PM you, thanks for the script especially and your answers!

I'm honored to see you in my thread! ;)

Yes it's very logical that you done this and actually VERY GOOD because the Loader is going "main-stream" on various sites and therefore a user should not be scammed by any means.
    But for the "normal" or a person who is VERY yes VERY annoyed by small things it's a matter for me.

Thanks for your work Daz and answer, both are very good and I as a person thanks you (if it means something) :).

I was never upset nor angry, only annoyed because....yes I'm special :). Yes I'm neither a retard so I know Daz Loader is nonlegal but many things are, if I was paranoid I would go VPN+Tor and encrypt my HDD (which already done LULZ) but the only question was frankly if this is normal and can I remove this (because when you normaly do this, not pre-activated there is none warnings).

I gotten the answers several times, it's only tweaking the SetupComplete.cmd now that remains (which Humprey helped me with and I'm gonna test).

Thanks everybody for your answears and as usual except grammar faults and bad English but a general happy person makes it's even better :D

16. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    I tested my setupcomplete and it works or at least it does in Win 7 x86 using VMware as test environment. It should work else where.