Deactivated Windows without Internet or Ethernet unplug !!!!! What's going on here ??

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by zeeus, May 21, 2013.

1. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    When you had a leaked key / KMS activated before upgrade to Windows Media Center, Microsoft will know and block your activation by illegal activation step.

But when you have your original license and still have these problems, it is really abnormal and maybe you will need to call MS...

The most people that has been using the legit WMC promo key inside a KMS / leaked key activated system has these issues.

It also is valid for the people having blocked product keys activated on their systems. Is a question of time to deactivate like that.

Since now Microsoft can check for the activation health remotely, they also can deactivate your system even it is not connected to the internet (via log)...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CaptainKirk1966

CaptainKirk1966 Former MDL Guru

Oct 31, 2009
    Or may have used one of those cobbled up WMC iso's.

3. TomClancy

TomClancy MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2010
    We all good now. We back to activated! Smart move on my side by backing up my activation files... we'll see how long it lasts. :voodoo: Microsoft

03.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Office 2010 away did it to me

5. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    If your ProWMC is installed already, simply call up MS using phone method.
    (winkey+r then "slui 4")