Delete WPA key inside windows!

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by timesurfer, Nov 11, 2013.

1. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    This has been a long time topic with no real answers surfacing as of yet

This is of importance regarding specifically my Rearm concept Rearm Wizard

After WPA key is deleted the default key must be entered but concept would be to somehow get around the network service that prohibits the WPA key being deleted

As my Rearm Concept development is coming to a close after 4 years I wanted to entertain this final idea

The chew guys did but never revealed how?

Secr9tos knew how but kept it secret and I remember something about an .dll injection being one way but I'm looking for an safe way that can be done with .bat/.vbs

I don't mind a reboot but want to avoid going into RE

Thanks

2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Will be a bit hard to you to do it inside some script. The WPA key is a protected Windows registry entry, so we need to tamper the memory of some Windows service that is able to establish the connection with the registry.

Another way is modify the registry by the core files inside the Windows that I did not remember what are now, lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    This is a great discussion due to it being one that will be as a little of an hactivator/hactivation as possible but I get the strangest feeling that it might be easier than currently realized. I'm not saying it will be an easy task but I look forward to an discussion and ideas that unfold here

And ultimately it will have to be done in .vbs inside my .cmd RW unless I write all of my code in object oriented code but I love my batch for it doesn't need to use exceptions like loader and KMS do regarding AV flagging both during installation and DL'ing

TS

4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009

Attached Files:

5. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Here is a thread referenced by Mr Jinje to show the order of events in startup and logon

6. Mazzif

Mazzif Elitebook Pwner

Oct 18, 2013
    Not sure if its in the same vein as this, but working on an app to extract and decrypt the WPA/WPA2/WEP Key for saved Connections. (Think of it as you have access set up for you, but you want to add more devices, but dont know the key). And in conjunction with another WPS PIN project I have on the burner that mathematically produces WPS PIN based on MAC, but also pulls in profiles from Windows. If I follow correctly, I'm pulling the info that you want to delete? or is this something way off topic?

WifiDecry.png WPS-GEN.png

7. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    This thread is about Windows Product Activation, not Wi-Fi Protected Access.

:D

8. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  9. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    ^^
    I don't believe :rifle::rofl::roflmao: